Order of the Horde (No more?)

90 Human Warrior
A great battle broke out today in Vally of the four winds. It was Revelation VS Order Of The Horde. What started off as a 2 horde vs 1 alliance lowbie turned into 8 horde vs 4 alliance war. The Alliance just wrecked the horde to the max even with them having the upper advantage, untill they finally took us down with their 2 pro healers. But its safe to say that Revelation has just Owned Order of the Horde 4 vs 8 =]

Revelation is willing to work with the leader of Order Of The Horde to set up a 10v10 war game. it would be a nice chance to really test our skills in a even match of 10v10 instead of 4v8 =]

Special Thanks to everyone involved =] It was fun.
Alliance : Therazor, Digigangar, Teremind, and Moonblue
Horde: Yozitga, Thralljr, Frezu, Kittycloud, Scargoblin, Keyneron, Bigkillajay, and Shadohmage
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
http://i.imgur.com/VYEhW.jpg?1
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
It was a good battle and i am leader and gm of order of the horde and if u wish to do a 10v10 we will accept ur challenge in a fair war games. u also had more than 4 people if i remember correctly and funny cause i was there and u couldnt kill me. but lets not go further with ur little games of forums but we can settle this once and for all and see who has the better players. i wont sink down to ur lvl and make my self sound better than i am i will just show u in the game so if u wish to prove it ill see u then otherwise dont brag about something when u cant back it up. ty and have a good day.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Yes i am pro healer.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I remember the battle a bit different, I do agree it was fun, we all died a few times. I do remember Order of the Horde standing on the ground at the end not hovering above getting screenshots. I hope i am available for the war-games
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I enjoy that every name you listed on the OotH side save one is a recently dinged alt. Anyways, when we do our 10v10 trust me when I say you will not be up against those guys. I gladly accept the challenge.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
mmmmmmmmm pen is'
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We will have to set up a good time that we can all show up, ive been talking to Sagepope so he should be able to help set it all up.

But we* found one trying to gank people at the ally pvp vendor =]
http://i.imgur.com/4zaIu.jpg?1
Edited by Therazor on 11/21/2012 12:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
well why dont u show the screen shot of me killin you and your rogue buddy with 2 guards on me? anytime u want some of me ill give you all you want lol!!!... my guild has excepted ur challange but do not see any of you guys bringing it...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hey, I just Met you... And this is Crazy!?, But heres my Number!, So Call me Maybe!?

P.S I want in on this action.. I want a free for all style fight tho... Im thinking Garbashi arena?.. I know I will be targeted first.. but im okay with that, I plan on taking a few of you with me <3
Reply Quote
So I was just told about this and I laugh at your quote of 4v8 is was deff 6v6 and after we killed you 2 more of ours showed up. Keep tryint to sound like an "Epic" guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
LOLz LOLz LOLz LOLz this picture right here proves my point, i will keep ganking all members i see from Order Of The Nubs and will post the pictures here =] enjoy the madness since it takes a raid to take me out

http://i.imgur.com/7sa9k.jpg
Reply Quote
Your picture proves no point what so ever. It shows 4 people standing over ur body. We didn't NEED 4 to kill you. Your claims are pointless. You wanna do a bg against us get ur lil lieing guildies and come get some.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Besides the fact you cant see what any names on the toons are because of your addon for all anyone knows it could have been 3afk you died by and 1 that killed you....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Really bro?

Is that how you interpreted events? Let me give you events from my PoV. You and Teremind gank an ungeared alt (scargoblin), causing him to ask for help. A few people say they will help him, but I am the first to arrive. We beat you and the hunter 2v2, causing the hunter to immediately mount up upon rez and run off like a !@#$%. You disapear for a few mins. In that time jodadk shows up. I see you again, mounted up like a ^-*!@ while I am on the ground not being a total #@!%#@!#@, and blue shell you down. Then your face gets raped by me and joda, and then we start camping your corpse. Scar comes over as well after you were dead, and then another 3-4 mins jmpin finally arrives(lols late boy). We prevent you from rezing for over 10 mins untill you finally get butthurt enough, log off, and apparently made this post, like a little #$%^-. U mad?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
whoa bro totally mad hahahahaha imma geek ganking and posting screen shots, ill be sure to get a whole group of my friends so its just overkill for you all =] since the horde have a power only with numbers. Unless your Warkraft, he is pretty lagit with his 1v1 skills, you all need some serious advice from him to help improve your pvp / stratagy skills
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
lol well said shenely
Edited by Joda on 12/14/2012 8:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
i didnt need any advice from him to snatch out of the air and give u a little spankin
Edited by Joda on 12/14/2012 8:44 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]