A Farewell...

90 Troll Druid
Hello, Emerald Dream.

First off, I'd like to state that I know you all are upset with the way I, and Warsong members have acted in the past, and present. I would like to offer a sincere apology, on all of our behalves.

Now, to the reason of this post: I am stepping down as GM of Warsong Battalion, and possibly the game all together. All control of the guild will be handed to Lunaclaw, who will then sort out a group of officers to help him lead the guild. I ask that you give him, and the officers all a chance to redeem the Battalion, and I hope we all can be friends, and play with(or kill) eachother respectably, and have a good time doing so.

The guild has gotten together, and set up a sort of "Guild reformation" party, and all are welcome to attend, peacefully. There will be picnics, fireworks, and a small, unofficial duel tournement for those who would like a chance to fight out some of the left over conflict.

The handing over of guild leadership will be at the end of the event.

All are welcome to the event. It will take place 6:30 on monday. Please whisper me in game for details, codes of conduct, etc. Alliance are welcome to come..
I wish to leave this server on good terms. I am truly sorry for my crashing that suicide chick's funeral. This is my way of making up for it. Please allow me to. I know this doesn't mean much to the people whose feelings I have brutally hurt, but I hope this allows me to leave this server thinking I did one ounce of good.

Change was promised, and it has come.

Sincerely,

Himanshu, and the whole of Warsong Battalion.
Edited by Himanshu on 11/18/2012 3:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
It has been a long run man. Sad to see you go

WSB will continue to live on and while I am not in acceptance with this I do look forward to some new doors being opened

Best wishes and all hail Lunaclaw!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I agree with Bronkk.

Good luck.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
I don't know what to say :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
11/18/2012 03:38 PMPosted by Frinkls

You love me ?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
11/18/2012 03:38 PMPosted by Frinkls

"I'll believe it when I see it."
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Himanshu was indeed a great leader who welcomed me with open arms among my *now* Warsong brethren. They've all treated me with the utmost and highest respect, including Himanshu himself, who has done nothing but help me out in the time I've recently been with Warsong Battalion. With all the past Guild hopping's I've done on both factions, this is the best one I've been in. No matter what people say about us, I will always be willing to help other members as they have done to me. Even Himanshu. I'm personally sad to see you go and I'm sure other members will feel the same.

I can't wait to partake in this event. I'll make sure to greet anyone and everyone who comes, no matter the faction. No matter the people. You're all welcome. I hope we can have fun together and reboot this Guild properly. Let's all have some fun at this party, shall we? <3
Best wishes Himanshu.

11/18/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Bronkk
Best wishes and all hail Lunaclaw!

All hail Lord Megtro--! Lunaclaw! (;
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
As most know I am no fan of Himanshu, and still not personally sure if I ever will be. But I can say this, I have a messy history with the WSB as many do. But Luna, Ruvin and others have been nothing but upstanding in my dealings with them.

I'm not one to count my chickens before they hatch but I am very hopeful we will see a new, improved, and more server friendly version of the WSB. Luna best of luck to you! I think you were the best and obvious choice to take over. And I have full confidence you will do awesome as the leader of the WSB.

Here is too a bright new future for the WSB!
Reply Quote
I don't really know what to say. ._.
Just that I've been reforming the Guild for awhile, and..

I guess hard work pays off?
I don't know, but I'll really miss Himanshu (Keep me on Skype foo')
This Guild obviously means a lot to him if he's willing to hand it down to someone he views as more capable. (which I don't agree with)
11/18/2012 03:43 PMPosted by Emzela
I think you were the best and obvious choice to take over.

(Thanks for the vote of confidence!)

I intend to keep doing what we have been doing, WPvPing and encouraging WPvP.
(and still run the RBG teams).. But do so a bit more respectfully.

I look forward to elongating WSB's legacy with you, ED.
^_^
Edited by Lunaclaw on 11/18/2012 3:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
A wise man once told me, "Making mistakes doesn't make someone a bad person. Refusing to learn from them does."
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
11/18/2012 03:53 PMPosted by Rimeblade
A wise man once told me, "Making mistakes doesn't make someone a bad person. Refusing to learn from them does."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
11/18/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Artorías

^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I figured this would happen sooner or later. Haven't seen himanshu out on the world since before mop prepatch, and not much WSB in general since mop. ...then again, I haven't really been playing as much either haha
Edited by Arkara on 11/18/2012 4:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Arkara
not much WSB in general since mop.

We've been very active, really.
We normally have 40-60 members online and we WPvP rather frequently.
Reply Quote
I agree. I think Lunaclaw was the best choice for new leadership. Still hard to see Himan pass it over though

Cheers to a better future and a stronger WSB as a whole
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
11/18/2012 04:21 PMPosted by Fafen

^
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
(( I spoke for some time with Himanshu tonight, I was getting reports that he really wanted to speak to me, so I figured I may as well give it a shot since after all, we all are people behind these avatars. Our conversation started in text, and ended in vent. It was rather interesting to hear the voice of some one who has caused me, and my guild so much grief. Honestly it was rather refreshing.

I really want to believe everything that was said to me, but with the last few months I have found my trust levels in anyone in general over the internet to be extremely low. However I will say this again.

I would like to see all of us proven wrong. I would like to see this guild do amazing things. I really enjoyed having this guild as an enemy. The only time when it officially stopped being fun was when all of the unnecessary things started happening, like trolling of RP events, Funeral crashing, recruitment threads getting trolled to the point of deletion, the list goes on. That is when it stopped being fun doing anything with you guys. I think a lot of people feel very strong about this.

I would LOVE to see that change, I would love to have a horde enemy that I love to fight, and OOC respect.

With that said it was nice to actually speak to you like an adult Himanshu, and I wish you the best of luck with what you do in your life.

To the new leadership, I certainly look forward to seeing what you bring to the table in regards to WPVP, and any other respectful activity you do on our server. ))
Edited by Nymaway on 11/22/2012 8:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
11/18/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Arkara
Haven't seen himanshu out on the world since before mop prepatch

Because he was playing his DK.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]