Warriors interrupt through aura mastery...

90 Dwarf Shaman
Is this ever going to get fixed?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
nope

lol
Reply Quote
I made a thread about it a couple months ago during beta.

Then i made another one on the bug forums like 2 months ago....no acknowledgment.

It works through every single aura mastery.( deadly throw does too)

Im just assuming its working as intended..... Or the Blues are blind.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
:(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Ghostcrawler said they're thinking about it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
They'll just post a blog and explain to you how interrupts work more than likely.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
wrote about it in the bug forums weeks and weeks ago... no response.

:(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Disrupting Shout is the culprit. Its been reported multiple times now. I'm beginning to think its working as intended, since Blizz hasn't hot fixed or put it in the patch notes.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Truwan, did you ever play an undead rogue on illidan server by the same name?
Reply Quote
60 Goblin Hunter
Fixed?

It's a Warrior ability so it's working as intended.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/19/2012 01:21 AMPosted by Sanctifiêd
well 5.1 is almost here at least, no more gag order spam

Disrupting shout does it too.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I've never interrupted someone through aura mastery. Not sure what you're on about.
Edited by Stormberg on 11/19/2012 7:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Why have aura mastery then?
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Truewanz
Is this ever going to get fixed?

Frost shock + frost band unleash elements to kite a warrior, + earth grab totem is you chose. L2Play imo.
Reply Quote
Guys, I get crit by chaos bolt while I have roar of sacrifice active.

I guess "Immunity" doesn't mean the same thing as it did before. Soon enough, there will be attacks that simply ignore bubble and iceblock.

Also, druids with the barkskin glyph as well.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
11/19/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Bumrushed
Why have aura mastery then?

Was this an issue for any of the holy paladins and discs (lol jk jk) in the battlnet championship? Even as a terrible player its frustrating losing a match, or getting put in a bad spot due to something like this that has been around for months.

This at least proves the pokemon / farmville minigames are (rightfully) getting enough development resources.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Guys, I get crit by chaos bolt while I have roar of sacrifice active.

I guess "Immunity" doesn't mean the same thing as it did before. Soon enough, there will be attacks that simply ignore bubble and iceblock.

Well that's an interesting point.

Chaos Bolt is guaranteed to crit. Roar of Sacrifice prevents crits. Which one wins?

It's like the Unstoppable Force vs. the Immovable Object. Kind of unclear which one trumps the other (from the descriptions), but at least it's consistent.

I would expect the Chaos Bolt to win. Originally, the point of chaos bolt was to circumvent certain defensive abilities, like it would ignore absorb and certain immunity effects. I guess it retained a little bit of its old feature.

As for the original post though - I've never been interrupted by a warrior through my aura mastery. If it's just on disrupting shout, that probably makes sense, since nobody takes that talent.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]