[H] Proposing Guild Merger

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
EDIT: The guild merger proposition is no longer on the table due to various logistical/personnel issues. We will not entertain the concept any further. Thank you for reading the thread when it was relevant.
Edited by Hespler on 2/11/2013 6:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
Reintroducing this idea. I've had some positive feedback in game from people in regards to this.

We currently have approximately 15 raiders (some with multiple raid-level toons) who we switch out for various raids.

If you have a 7-8 man team and are currently sitting there waiting to raid but lack the manpower, a merger into Chosen may be the right solution for you. What's the point of sitting there week after week not raiding because people aren't showing up? You will miss the expansion. No point waiting for tomorrow as tomorrow is always a day away.

Furthermore, we cover all finances, such as Vent and website and the occasional game card purchases for raiders on hard times. We also do paid transfers for deserving individuals.

Alternative contact: Ranoa in game.
Edited by Hespler on 12/18/2012 6:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
Count me in....I'm a free agent. Soon as I get on tonite I'll give you a holla!
Reply Quote
I have you on my friends list, will watch for you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]