Alliance rBGs: You know you want some!!

90 Human Warlock
In an attempt to redirect the recently negative tone/nature of the pvp-related discussion on the velen forums, I've decided to create this post in the hopes of connecting alliance-side players for rBG groups (and, optimally, more than the once-weekly requirement for cap).

I fully anticipate the usual brainless and childish smattering of "LOL- fail pvp on a pve server" posts; however, I will not be discouraged by trolls and I'll deem this effort worthwhile if this post connects me with even just one or two players who are interested in the following: A) to improve their rBG gameplay/strategies/gearing B) have some good times/laughs C) play as part of a TEAM. This latter interest is obviously particularly difficult given the frequently frustrating nature (and balance!!) of PvP. This is only possible by finding a core group of players who can remain respectful, even in the face of losses or obvious mistakes. Criticisms need to remain constructive and, preferably, be delivered with humor/sarcasm to keep the advice palatable and the tone friendly.

I've already had the pleasure of doing a handful of rBGs this season with fellow velenites who I believe would fit the above stated criteria very well. Looking for more of this, please. Whisper or mail me in-game if you'd like to discuss your interest in rBGs/comps/times further. We can possibly even put together a secondary (alt-friendly) team for weekly capping purposes, if enough proficiently geared alts can be assembled into a viable comp.

TL;DR - looking for players interested in alliance rBGs. We're obviously not a server stocked with gladiators; however, with a little effort and a tighter community we can surely put together some decent rBG groups and good times. PST or mail me in-game to discuss your rBG interests: spec, gearing, availability, etc. Those with gladiator-sized egos are encouraged to stick to spamming trade on Tichondruis for groups.
Edited by Crayzcanuck on 11/19/2012 9:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Specialfx was recently made to also be for RBGs. Message me in-game? Lilmichael23@yahoo.com if you want to add me to real ID, or simply be on the lookout for Teenmomqt, Mikexo, this toon, or any toon with "phizzyy" in the name.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]