You OWE us...

90 Pandaren Monk
... AND yourselves something GOOD for the 9th anniversary. I don't mind the repeat tabbard thing, really.. but honestly? You couldn't even change the letter? That was what.. 20 seconds of typing?

I'll be expecting my cupcakes in the mail next year.

*cracks knuckles*
Reply Quote
- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest
Hi, Gutsu! General would be a more appropriate place to reach the Dev team(s).

CSF isn't one of their liaisons, i'm afraid....
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
what is CSF?
Reply Quote
- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest
11/19/2012 07:16 PMPosted by Eliil
what is CSF?
*Customer Support Forum*
Where this was before it got moved to General =)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Customer support to me, is things to do with managing your account, this is a general thing, as it's generally been said 100 times.
Reply Quote
- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest
11/19/2012 07:22 PMPosted by Eliil
Customer support to me, is things to do with managing your account, this is a general thing, as it's generally been said 100 times.
Which would be why it's now in General =)

Ain't life grand? =D
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I don't feel as if they owe me anything. So change the title to "You OWE me..." to properly express your greed.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Funny how you and I are wearing the same tunic. Oh I do agree with the OP though, this anniversary sucked.
Reply Quote
62 Orc Death Knight
11/19/2012 07:16 PMPosted by Eliil
what is CSF?

Cerebral Spinal fluid
Reply Quote
26 Undead Rogue
... AND yourselves something GOOD for the 9th anniversary. I don't mind the repeat tabbard thing, really.. but honestly? You couldn't even change the letter? That was what.. 20 seconds of typing?

I'll be expecting my cupcakes in the mail next year.

*cracks knuckles*

whoa whoa whoa.....you actually got something in the mail? all i got was a letter from last year and a item with a question mark that I can't get much less use. Did i miss something or am i the only one that got shafted on some rep tabard cause i got nothing of the sort.
Reply Quote
- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest
11/19/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Eliil
Funny how you and I are wearing the same tunic.
I commissioned a Night Elf to make it for me. I had long admired this look, but hadn't a way to acquire it. Recently, though, i came across some little pets, which the Night Elf greedily took in exchange for this entire outfit.

I do hope he's taking good care of the little critters.....
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Do you want a pet? We just got a few hundred pets with MoP launch. I think another pet would just get lost.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I think we should get an anniversary banana that can't be sold or deleted, and doesn't do anything. But its extremely rare.

Honestly, the fact that WoW gives us stuff on its birthday is nice. Let's not look a gift horse in the mouth here.

Some people are so greedy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It was rather underwhelming to get a recycled letter in the mail, Blizz. . .
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Ego
http://youtu.be/kifilYbfyJo

This
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Actually..

We owe Blizz.

This is THEIR anniversary of their game. This isn't OUR anniversary of our time playing it.

Turns out that this is all about them, and its not about you.

So, the real question is:

What are YOU giving BLIZZARD for their anniversary?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Xialoi, I am giving Blizzard my money through my continued subscription. There are so many letdowns in the game recently, that if it weren't for what few friends I had in the game I would quit.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
If you don't like a product, why continue to use it?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/19/2012 07:59 PMPosted by Eliil
Xialoi, I am giving Blizzard my money through my continued subscription. There are so many letdowns in the game recently, that if it weren't for what few friends I had in the game I would quit.

And they are giving you continued access to the servers for the duration that you are giving them your money.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/19/2012 07:37 PMPosted by Adelaide
Do you want a pet? We just got a few hundred pets with MoP launch. I think another pet would just get lost.

Not if it's a Celestial Pet!

(seriously, Celestial and Astral theme is awesome.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]