You OWE us...

90 Human Paladin
11/19/2012 07:59 PMPosted by Eliil
Xialoi, I am giving Blizzard my money through my continued subscription. There are so many letdowns in the game recently, that if it weren't for what few friends I had in the game I would quit.

Just quit and hang out with your friends outside of WoW.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
11/19/2012 08:00 PMPosted by Xiaoli
If you don't like a product, why continue to use it?

That's the question a lot of us are asking ourselves.
Reply Quote
48 Undead Rogue
Blizz has learned that the only reason to give things away for "free" is to attract new players. So, if they are going to give you something for "free", it will be advertised.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
That's rubbish, many people got pretty offended and upset about this anniversary and one person on here even cancelled their sub over it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
11/19/2012 08:07 PMPosted by Eliil
If you don't like a product, why continue to use it?

That's the question a lot of us are asking ourselves.

Then quit.

Its silly to see people complain about how much they hate the game, that they aren't getting what they feel they're entitled to, and that Blizz isn't doing enough to make them feel like a valued and unique snowflake, so they constantly try to manipulate Blizz into making the game into their own catered affair instead of just quitting.

I got bored. I quit. I came back. I didn't come to the forums threatening Blizz as though I was a high and mighty consumer who needed to have my bum pampered by their lips for being super special cuz I gave them the awesomely wonderful specialness of granting them $15 whole US cash dollars from my perfect little hand.

Sorry, not really directing that at you.. I was doing some generalizing in there. But its the same ol' story. Ultimately, some people are just too involved in a video game to walk away, to the point that they throw their entitled little threats around as if it actually means something. Just quit.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
A lot of people have quit, and just won't buy MOP because they don't want to give Blizzard their money, while this CRZ business is stuffing things up and making the game feel broken.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/19/2012 08:22 PMPosted by Eliil
A lot of people have quit, and just won't buy MOP because they don't want to give Blizzard their money, while this CRZ business is stuffing things up and making the game feel broken.

If people didn't like WoW anymore, then it's good that they quit and moved on. Most of us have unsubscribed at some point or another.

gaming isn't hard to figure out: If you like a game, play it. If you don't like it, then don't play it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
11/19/2012 08:06 PMPosted by Kurnea
Xialoi, I am giving Blizzard my money through my continued subscription. There are so many letdowns in the game recently, that if it weren't for what few friends I had in the game I would quit.

Just quit and hang out with your friends outside of WoW.

What friends outside of wow?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
alteast give us a tabard that we can KEEP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]