H Elegon How Stop Fall?!?!?!!!!?!!?!!!!1

People need to get off the Alamo train already. I pissed my pants reading his unique...vernacular initially, but people just try too hard and butcher it, as shown here. It's been 7 years, and no one will ever get it more right:

http://druid.wikispaces.com/Alamo+teechs+u+2+play+DURID!

Never read that before, thanks for that.

That transmog is ftw.

Btw your problem is you didn't bring a trampoline to fit in the middle of Elegon's platform!

I'll try this tonight.

11/19/2012 10:47 AMPosted by Kiting
Have a Hunter cast AMoC right before the floor falls out. Then everyone can just grab a crow and fly to safety.

If only we had a hunter!

the guy's 3/6H MSV and has the challenge mode gold set

i'll just assume he knows "how stop fall"

then again, he's asking about heroic elegon so he might be mocking a guildie who keeps dying

:(

11/19/2012 01:16 PMPosted by Arianity
You're trying way too hard. :(

Is it trying hard if I spend 30 seconds typing up a post?

So challenge modes only need low IQ to complete.

k.

You should do just fine then!

11/19/2012 02:18 PMPosted by Gideoni
nice mog bro

Thanks m5
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/19/2012 03:18 PMPosted by Martymcfly

I meant in trying to make the joke, not the actual time/effort into the post.

ps:

Also loving that xmog.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
11/19/2012 03:18 PMPosted by Martymcfly

I think you missed the point. He means you tried to hard to make the joke work. To the point where you look kinda dumb doing it.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Well it says on his armory he got H:Elegon 3 hours ago so apparently people did end up to stop from fall when pilum come up!!!!!
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 09:37 PMPosted by Mantucket
Well it says on his armory he got H:Elegon 3 hours ago so apparently people did end up to stop from fall when pilum come up!!!!!

ty all this worked!!!!!

I think you missed the point. He means you tried to hard to make the joke work. To the point where you look kinda dumb doing it.

clearly wasn't the goal.
Edited by Martymcfly on 11/19/2012 11:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
13 disc priests with lifegrip

Tried this myself once; the guy paused for a moment, slowly [keyboard, likely] turned, and ran right back onto the platform. Which was now a chasm, of course.

Sigh.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
If your range want to keep the buff as long as possible they can stand off the platform at the edge so that when the floor falls out they won't fall with it. They will be one missclick away from running off the side though. I suppose getting into that position can be a little annoying and they just want to pewpew the boss while standing out there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]