Garalon..

90 Tauren Warrior
11/19/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Runtime
Shall give it a go next reset, so you recommend 2 healers and 2 range dps kiting?

Thats how we did it.

As for tanking set up, we used double dps dks in blood presence for 10 man.

Our comp:
Prot War / Blood DK.
R Sham / Disc / Holy Pal.
Rogue / Ret pally.
Mage / boomkin / hunter
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Seems the best way to do it, I usually go frost and soak, really no need for blood presence, after each fury hop on a front leg if up for a few good swings then move back in front, should beat the enrage by a nice amount.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
CFT
11/21/2012 01:04 AMPosted by Grieve
Seems the best way to do it, I usually go frost and soak, really no need for blood presence, after each fury hop on a front leg if up for a few good swings then move back in front, should beat the enrage by a nice amount.
You can attack whatever front leg is spawned while soaking if you stand in the right spot.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I tried going ret to soak, but it hurt way too much.

Went prot, killed boss with like 20 seconds remaining. Very doable with 2 tanks.

edit: We had 2 tanks, 2 ranged rotate phermones. Figuring out rotation was the only real hard part. Our puddles weren't pretty.
Edited by Slalin on 11/22/2012 8:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Are you concerned with eventually getting it down on heroic?

If so, you need to

a. have people other than tanks to do all the running as an unwanted stomp or a stack is a near guaranteed wipe

b. get used to doing it with your tanks in tank specs and gear and your dps to step up and get it done without adding extras
Edited by Lailala on 11/22/2012 10:11 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]