Stampede

90 Dwarf Hunter
The cooldown on stampede needs to be reduced to at least 2 minutes, or have readiness reset it.

The damage sucks so bad that I don't even notice if I forget to use it in arena, until the end of the match when I see stampede is off CD.

The only thing stampede really does anymore is scare people.
Edited by Legonds on 11/19/2012 11:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
It makes me giggle when my giant silkworm is humping my targets leg lol.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Pretty much all I see happen. Those 3k auto hits are srs bsness
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
I would be fine with upping the pet damaged to 45%. That is ~180% Pet damage, which is just shy of the equivalent of 2 additional pets (keeping in mind, it is just Basic Attack and Auto-Attack damage, not all of the other BM goodies).

Either that, or a lower CD/higher duration. That might make it more useful to SV/MM, who get more effect out of the buff/debuffs than the raw pet damage.
Reply Quote
91 Human Hunter
Not Sure but more people need to stand up for the hunter class we are being left in the dust and I haven't seen one post on the PTR forums and the damage forums saying we need fixes its all spammed in the hunter forums. Blizzard does not read hunter forums.
Reply Quote
We're screwed no matter what. People still think we're OP even after the stampede nerf. The nerfs are going through, we just have to learn to deal for now.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
11/19/2012 01:02 PMPosted by Fumblës
Not Sure but more people need to stand up for the hunter class we are being left in the dust and I haven't seen one post on the PTR forums and the damage forums saying we need fixes its all spammed in the hunter forums. Blizzard does not read hunter forums.
It's called reroll! I love my hunter but enough is enough.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]