90 Night Elf Druid
i am wanted as feral for arena
boomkin for rbg's
and guardian for tanking.

:<
too many jobs and not enough space.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Someday Blizz will cave and give everyone 3 specs... I keep hoping for it anyway.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I have three druids. Works well ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
i don't have that much patience
Reply Quote
I have the opposite problem, all I want to do is heal on my druids but guilds always insist on the "off spec". I dun wanna swap dangit!

druid is for heal, hunter is for fite!
Edited by Feyranna on 11/19/2012 10:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I completly agree. Haveing 4 different specs we can be, makes it hard to pick. Before the new kitty/bear tree split I was a tank with a hybrd tree that let me dps as kitty pretty well. But now I have been forced to pick one or the other. My mian is resto and I can't drop that tree as my raid needs me as a healer, but there are times when I want to do something else. I have spent more gold on switching specs than anything else.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I have the opposite problem, all I want to do is heal on my druids but guilds always insist on the "off spec". I dun wanna swap dangit!

now see, your problem is like mine only you are seeking a different solution.

because i am extremely attached to my druid i pvp with her and would like to raid, sadly on my server tanks just don't exists. so i would easily agree to tank if i didn't have my specs occupied for pvp.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
11/19/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Feyranna

Blasphemy!

Cat is 4 fite. Hail the Alamo =0
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
seconded.

In cata, when talents couldn't be changed as easily as now, trispec was even more needed, especially if one wanted to pvp and pve in more than 1 spec. But right now, with the difference between a pvp and pve spec just being talents, glyphs and keybinds, it's not as needed as it was previously.

However, it would be a great qol change especially for druids now that we have 4 specs to choose from.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
now see, bet

seconded.

In cata, when talents couldn't be changed as easily as now, trispec was even more needed, especially if one wanted to pvp and pve in more than 1 spec. But right now, with the difference between a pvp and pve spec just being talents, glyphs and keybinds, it's not as needed as it was previously.

However, it would be a great qol change especially for druids now that we have 4 specs to choose from.

now see, between pvp and pve all i have to do is switch a few glyphs and i'm good. it's having to completely re-arrange my action bars/macros everytime i swap a specialization that kills me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]