[A] <Sacred> 25M - 3 Nights - 6:30 PST

90 Gnome Warlock
[A] Sacred of Baelgun (US)

- Any exceptional players, particularly DPS

About us: Sacred is a long time guild on the Baelgun server and have consistently proven to be capable of pushing content on our very limited schedule of 3 nights/wk.

Atmosphere: We subscribe to the idea that less time playing doesn't mean less effort or less success. We're looking for quality players that enjoy the game, want to play with a group of like-minded people and have fun while smoothly clearing out content. We can't sustain these goals with poor players or bad attitudes, so come prepared to show us you’re 'A' game and that you're a good fit for the guild.

Raid Schedule: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday 6:30 to 9:00 server time (PST)

Applicant requirements:

* A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently.
* 18+ years of age, mature guild, no kids please
* Gear that magnifies effort. Your gear should demonstrate that you know your class and have put effort into gearing up. This includes the correct gems, enchants, and glyphs.
* The ability to listen and respond on Ventrilo.
* Situational awareness; if you can't move out of fire, dodge tornadoes, or keep your place in a rotation, then we're not the guild for you.
* Dedication and reliability; show up consistently and on time - minimum raid attendance is 85%.
* Players who have a proven history of performance, either through logs, references, or general raiding experience.

What we have to offer:
* A tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress.
* A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back and casual while still pushing current content and maintaining competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule. We do not add extra nights like some "3 day/week" guilds.
* A stable, fun and welcoming guild atmosphere; we are drama free and personable - most of our members are university students or young working professionals.
* A fair loot council that awards gear based on getting progress. We don't play favorites, period.
* An active group of players who sign on for 10 mans pvp and general fun outside of raids.
* Guild bank repairs, flask, and feasts for all members who raid with us (including applicants).
* An active leadership who is open to suggestion.

Think you'd be a good fit for us? Please apply at our website: www.byallthatssacred.guildlaunch.com

or look me up on battle.net at flaane#1278 or our other recruitment officer at Seraph#1114
Edited by Flaane on 11/19/2012 8:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
6/6 MV 4/6 HoF

Recruitment Needs:
Monk - Mistweaver
Shaman - Ele
Druid - Boomkin
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Druid
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hello. I just applied to your guild. If you would like to hit me up in game to discuss my app, my tag is Fob#1470.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Current progression is 2/6 Heroic MV, 6/6 HoF and 4/4 Terrace. All in 25m content

Currently looking for
Mistweaver Monk
Resto Shaman
Enhance Shaman
DPS warrior
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Egg roll.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
3/6 H....come be casually bad with us.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
02/08/2013 06:25 AMPosted by Zaidian
come be casually bad with us

Speak for yourself, i'm hardcore bad. I don't do anything half-way.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I just got back into WoW, and was just wondering. I usually get home right at 6:30 Just wondering if that would put a hamper on me joining?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
02/08/2013 11:42 AMPosted by Just
come be casually bad with us

Speak for yourself, i'm bad. I don't do anything.

Fixed
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Still looking for a resto shaman!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Still hunting for a Resto Shaman
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Le bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Still looking for a solid Resto Shaman or Resto Druid!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
5/16H and rolling. Could use heals that can make Sundays or exceptional dps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
YOLO
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
bump...need bodies!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
bump...need bodies!

Get back to your cage!! Not even sure how you got out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
shut up just
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
bump for 12/12
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]