Mindbender Vs Shadowfiend

90 Blood Elf Priest
Recently I've found my situation with mana to be stable. As a competitive player always pushing to up my numbers I have wondered if Shadowfiend and Mindbender are fairly close to their mana regain. I have tried doing some research over it but i have yet to find conclusive data. I of course will be taking From Darkness Comes Light as my talent "in less mana intensive fights."

My question is: "How Much of a mana difference is MB and SF? Lets say on a 6minute fight.. and a 9minute one?"

This is what I've found so far...

http://typehforheals.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/MB-vs-SF-Immediate-3.png

Any thoughts?
Edited by Alaxana on 11/19/2012 10:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
The last time I checked, MB returns about 50% more mana than SF when cast on CD. The test I did was with low haste and against the target dummy so they could not have gotten additional or fewer attacks in the time they were up.

EDIT: This was before the supposed increase of mana returned by MB. I'm not sure though if that was an actual change or a tooltip correction.
Edited by Moringa on 11/19/2012 9:57 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]