Didn't get free month from RaF

85 Blood Elf Priest
Hi, I referred my boyfriend to the game back in August and were playing up until about a month ago as his game time had expired. He recently bought game time using his paypal account, but I have yet to be granted my free month. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Once the payment has been fully processed and Paypal sends the funds to Blizzard, your account should be granted the free month of game time. Paypal, unlike other methods of payment, tend to take quite a bit longer to process payments.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Assuming I am looking at the correct account. One that was created 8/23 and whose main is a Blood Elf Warrior?

It looks like the 30 days of game time has been earned. You should be able to see that on the Recruit a Friend History/Status page.

It looks like the 30 days your account earned activates 11/20 4:58 AM UTC. It is currently 5:19 UTC for reference. :)

What makes you believe that you haven't earned the time, Svalur?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Yes, that is correct. :) I check every now and then to see if the game time is earned but it still says frozen for me and that I haven't been able to redeem any rewards. About to check again!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Oh, it did get redeemed! I kept checking the RaF status page and the rewards are still not lit up. I see it on my main WoW page now. Thank you for the help!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]