<Union> (A), looking for 1 dps for our 10 man

100 Gnome Mage
Union is looking for 1 dps (Warlock, Hunter, Boomkin or DK) to add to our 10 man raid group - we're looking for someone who can play at 5gt on Tues/Thurs/Sunday evenings, have previous raiding experience and an ilevel of at least 475. We have cleared vaults and will be working on the 3rd boss in HoF this week. Hit myself or Ariell up in game for details.
Edited by Stormcaster on 12/5/2012 4:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Storm will be away for the next days, so please come talk to me in game if you're interested. If I'm not online, please send me and in-game mail, I always check them in the evening.

For those wondering, after our 3rd week of raiding together, we're already 4/6 in MV and I'm pretty sure we'll get the first boss of HoF down later this week.

Also, Enhancement shamans could also fit in our team.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Update: We could take any plate dps, enh shaman, hunter or warlock.

Come see me in game for more info!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
bump for progress, still looking for 1 dps and a healer...send myself of Ariell a tell in game!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
If you are a French Canadian, this guild is perfect for you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/06/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Kanxer
If you are a French Canadian, this guild is perfect for you!

=O zomg hes alive !!!
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
I thought it was Russian Australian?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]