Experienced raider LF 25 man guild.

82 Tauren Shaman
I've raided in this game since Vanilla and am looking to continue having fun with it.

I bring to the table either a Guardian Druid, a Mage, a Warlock, or a Hunter.
Each one has progressively lower gear, but getting gear is easy. Getting a solid player isn't.
The main thing I bring is a wealth of raiding experience. I know how to dance around flames on the floor.

Just leave your raid times and a POC to talk to ingame. I'll find you if I'm interested.
Edited by Zinfandel on 11/19/2012 10:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6893640256

Should check that out. :D
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Shaman
I am, its quite interesting :)

I remember some people that ran some amazing GDKPs that back in other expansions. Some cleared content that guilds couldn't even down.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Are you only interested in 25 or 10 also?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
www.EnkeliGuild.com

Maybe you'll find something you like.
Our forum thread got deleted and we haven't reposted it back up yet. Trolls in the thread. Lots of them.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Don't listen to Oxyra, he's a baddie bad. Listen to me, I know what I'm talking about.

Also, love your toon name.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Our forum thread is back up, should be top of the list.
#BraceForTrolls.

Also Zakigga, stop trying to be a scumbag, scumbag. Just because you went AFK for a month and I replaced you with Icruseyou <3

The irony is that he ended up bouncing and you probably would have stuck around longer than him.

Then again, that guild died.
Edited by Oxyra on 11/22/2012 3:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
I am, its quite interesting :)

I remember some people that ran some amazing GDKPs that back in other expansions. Some cleared content that guilds couldn't even down.

Blackrock as you knew it, died in Cata.
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Shaman
What happened?

Yes, I'm only really interested in 25 man raids. 10 mans just feel so small to me, I enjoy having a bunch of people working together.

Thanks about my toon name, all my toons are named after wine. :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
What happened?

Yes, I'm only really interested in 25 man raids. 10 mans just feel so small to me, I enjoy having a bunch of people working together.

Thanks about my toon name, all my toons are named after wine. :)

I believe quite a few transferred, even some went Alliance. Others just threw in the towel after playing Warcraft in general for over a decade, great games all of them, just eventually other hobbies are to be had. I chose drinking.

Speaking of which, I like a good Riesling or Moscato. The raids prefer if I stuck to Russian vodka. ;) If you are interested, you should tag along next week. The MV we run weekly is actually about 20 guildies and 5 pugs. We are lucky to have players such as Zakigga, if he's interested in you, then so am I.
Edited by Mabuhai on 11/29/2012 1:44 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]