My disc christmas wish list!

100 Human Priest
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

Before I start, Id like to say that the aegis buff from 30% to 50% was a bit over powered. (and the formula for spirit shell doesnt reflect that buff) Instead of buffing aegis, I wish we got some of these buffs...

Power word: barrier
- make the glyphed version from cata, which ad 10% increased healing for all players inside the barrier, baseline -or- buff the damage reduction from 25% to 30% as it was in wrath.

Prayer of healing
- reinstate double dips in divine aegis on crit (critical pohs used to give 60% aegis, while normal pohs gave 30%) (also the old glyph used to give 20% extra healing over time, but we got a 25% flat buff now in place of it)

Inspiration
- bring back the 10% reduced damage taken to targets who are critically healed

Renewed hope
- bring back the 10% increased crit chance when healing targets with grace or weakened soul

Inner focus
- put binding heal back on inner focus

Focused will
- bring back 10% reduced damage taken after being critically hit or taking damage > 10% max hp

Mana burn
- bring back some version of mana burn, which used to destroy 10% of the target's mana, up to a cap based on your own mana, and deal half that as shadow damage. if that is too strong now that mana pools are different, (which i dont think it is) then make it slightly weaker, maybe 7% or have a short cooldown, longer cast time, etc. Just dont completely remove it.

Shadow word death
- make the glyphed version, which allows it to be cast at any time but self inflicts damage on targets above 20%, baseline (as it was in cata)

Holy nova
- baseline... i mean really?

Penance
- make it give 3 stacks of evangelism as it did on the beta
Edited by Merize on 11/19/2012 10:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
1) Probably not needed, is balanced somewhat against other cd's of similar strength (pali devo aura).

2) I don't think double-dipping and buffing an already incredibly powerful spell is a good idea, especially since the hotfix to divine aegis which made it 50% of the heal baseline (modified by mastery).

3) I can get behind this, but it would be a bit strange to have only one class bringing this kinda power.

4) Definitely needed, maybe not 10%, but definitely warranted.

5) Would be nice and useful.

6) Already coming back in 5.1

7) No, mana burns should not be in the game anymore.

8) I can see this being useful in PvP, not going to weigh-in since I don't pvp.

9) No, way too OP. It makes it too easy to stack Evangelism. Taking away the "thought" aspect.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I can see the holy nova, my priest has a tough time on 4 kings with no aoe dmg, so a few bursts of nova without losing another glyph would help
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
My Wish List

• Atonement no longer targets summonables

• Cascade no longer bounces to friendly summonables and hostile 'immune' objects

• Lower CD on Cascade

• Would like it if PoH double dips again.

• Inner Focus to affect binding heal

• Some sort of a none-partylocked 'raid' heal (penance hits 2-3 people? A disc-only CD that un-partylocks POH for X seconds? Something that will make a Sha of Fear shrine run less painful on 25?)

• Renewed Hope

• Or just the 10min divine hymm
Reply Quote
My Wish List

• Atonement no longer targets summonables

• Cascade no longer bounces to friendly summonables and hostile 'immune' objects

• Lower CD on Cascade

• Would like it if PoH double dips again.

• Inner Focus to affect binding heal

• Some sort of a none-partylocked 'raid' heal (penance hits 2-3 people? A disc-only CD that un-partylocks POH for X seconds? Something that will make a Sha of Fear shrine run less painful on 25?)

• Renewed Hope

• Or just the 10min divine hymm

Agree on atonement.

Agree on the no healing of immune things for any and all smart heals.

Eh, Not sure here, it seems relatively well balanced for its cooldown.

Honestly, PoH double-dipping would be ridiculously OP with the guaranteed 50% (+mastery) Aegis as it is.

Already agreed on the inner focus.

Penance will be able to atonement heal 3 separate people in 5.1 with the range of atonement going up to 40 yards.

Renewed hope was incredible, 10% might be too much, but something similar would be great like I said before.

I dunno, "pansy" divine hymn just doesn't feel like it ever did much for anyone besides maybe help "stabilize" a raid while the other heals did raid healing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
If you are going to start judging everyone's wish list then why don't you come up with a list yourself that's pristine? -_-
Reply Quote
Cuz i'm horrible at that :D I don't see many huge gaping flaws.

All I really wanted was real fixes to both spec's mana regen and not the throughput band-aids we got.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]