Before I start, Id like to say that the aegis buff from 30% to 50% was a bit over powered. (and the formula for spirit shell doesnt reflect that buff) Instead of buffing aegis, I wish we got some of these buffs...
Power word: barrier
- make the glyphed version from cata, which ad 10% increased healing for all players inside the barrier, baseline -or- buff the damage reduction from 25% to 30% as it was in wrath.
Prayer of healing
- reinstate double dips in divine aegis on crit (critical pohs used to give 60% aegis, while normal pohs gave 30%) (also the old glyph used to give 20% extra healing over time, but we got a 25% flat buff now in place of it)
- bring back the 10% reduced damage taken to targets who are critically healed
- bring back the 10% increased crit chance when healing targets with grace or weakened soul
- put binding heal back on inner focus
- bring back 10% reduced damage taken after being critically hit or taking damage > 10% max hp
- bring back some version of mana burn, which used to destroy 10% of the target's mana, up to a cap based on your own mana, and deal half that as shadow damage. if that is too strong now that mana pools are different, (which i dont think it is) then make it slightly weaker, maybe 7% or have a short cooldown, longer cast time, etc. Just dont completely remove it.
Shadow word death
- make the glyphed version, which allows it to be cast at any time but self inflicts damage on targets above 20%, baseline (as it was in cata)
- baseline... i mean really?
- make it give 3 stacks of evangelism as it did on the beta