Hunters never get cool looking gear

90 Human Hunter
Look at the challenge mode set for the hunter.
Yeah I know it looks really bad compared to the Rouges..
All hunter gear has been trashy !@#$ sets that don't even look like what a hunter should even be wearing, honestly the firelands gear is alright but the helm looks retarded.
I believe Blizzard should honestly maybe change a couple of the gear and how it looks because it's ridiculous how other classes have amazing looking gear and us poor hunters look like %^-*
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I don't know, man. This helm. This helm.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
There's a lot of good mail gear in Wrath. I usually source my transmog sets from that expansion, either in whole or in part.

And to be honest, I hated the challenge mode gear when I first saw it... But as soon as I took a good look at it with the glow proc, I actually have begun to covet it quite a bit. What originally looked like a disturbing, dead, mounted wolf head looks a lot more .. alive than it first appeared.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
11/19/2012 11:55 PMPosted by Itarater
There's a lot of good mail gear in Wrath.

/agree I use wrath sets more than anything else haha
Reply Quote
see: tier 11 or tier 12 heroic
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
BC sets all the way for Hunter gear.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier 5 were awesome. (T5's helm could use some work) Everything else has been mediocre at best. Of course, I actually think ALL armor sets since vanilla have sucked. I mean, tier 2 was the hands down best for just about every class. Just look at the Wrath set. And tier 3, albeit it you NEVER see a full t3 set.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Whoa you hating on our Challenge mode? !@#$s legit, far superior than the rogue's.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
I enjoy most of the hunter sets. The only one i really hated was T10
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
If Ontap had a twitter act, I'd follow.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
The current tier's helm is pretty awesome. Better yet, the Crown of the Doomed Empress look alike lets your eyebrows peak through if you're a night elf. What is this sorcery, you might ask? Eyebrow hax? Eyebrow wax? Eyebrow hex!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I think our BC sets (and tier 3, alas) were pretty damn awesome, actually.

I tend to enjoy the older gear on a lot of classes though. Simpler, with more color.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I disagree, Ive liked MOST of the hunter sets. Some I dont prefer of course, but I still like them, I just like em more. I wish we had a set ( themed with this expansion ) that looked like the character Bishamon, from the Dark Stalkers Games...heres a pic.

http://www.freewebs.com/danielmania4/bishamon.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
So transmogrify.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I dont care about that i care about my POOR scalling whit gear and the fack that am in the bottom of my recount whit other hunter ... That what i care about .... Am gonna make a exemple ... Am not gonna stay with a girl because she have huge breast am gonna stay l because i like the way she think and act and for other stuf .... Details wont make me buy my next 15 $............Se ya
Edited by Uldyr on 11/21/2012 2:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
11/20/2012 01:12 PMPosted by Emberfrost
The only one i really hated was T10

t11. the lounge lizard hunter. gaaah.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Subjective thread is subjective.

What's pretty to me may not necessarily be pretty to you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]