To Turiel My Former GM and Friend IRL

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Enjoy the Warglaive you ninja'd from me. This will be the last time we speak.

There are two things I don't do.

1) I don't forgive.
2) I don't forget.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
L2roll. Also, thanks blizz for letting me roll need!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Obviously, you don't remember way back when... In BC, everything was a hunter weapon!
Reply Quote
Tyraks???
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Dafuq please say this a joke
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
NO this is real and this is not to be taking lightly.....

They will never play basketball or go to lunch together ever again......

Oh wait they play wow they probably don't do that anyways....
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!~
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
It is real. I'll post some screens later on of me receiving the glaive.
Reply Quote
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

This is special.

[edited to add more "HA"s]
Edited by Weepel on 11/21/2012 9:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
AGB
http://youtu.be/Qun6PyqNxTg

this is relevant !@#$ that guy
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
You figure you'd be able to trust a rl friend not to ninja, but in this day and age. Usually they'll steal from ya in a mmo for some odd reason.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
you are really gonna let an item that is 20 levels out of date and can't be used for transmog ruin a real life friendship?

I could see someone ignoring in game but real life come on it's just a game
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Man that Pattyj guy is a worse ninja than Turiel. Check this out, 4 in one night he must be stopped before he ninja's the entire server!

Pattyj obtained Staff of Disintegration. 3 hours ago
Pattyj obtained Phaseshift Bulwark. 3 hours ago
Pattyj obtained Cosmic Infuser. 3 hours ago
Pattyj obtained Warp Slicer. 3 hours ago
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
you are really gonna let an item that is 20 levels out of date and can't be used for transmog ruin a real life friendship?

I could see someone ignoring in game but real life come on it's just a game

What's done is done. I wish this thread would just get deleted so that I wouldn't have to constantly re-live the fracturing of what used to be a great IRL friendship. A line was drawn and he crossed it. End of story.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
You let a game get in the way of a rl friendship? You need to sort out your priorities. A game is not worth rl aggro.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Wow ... thats horrible
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

What's done is done. I wish this thread would just get deleted so that I wouldn't have to constantly re-live the fracturing of what used to be a great IRL friendship. A line was drawn and he crossed it. End of story.

Inev, I'm not sure why you keep coming back to this. I don't know what good it is that you are still butthurt about it. It's pixels, you should get over it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
And cause someone was harassing me about not delivering on pictures from before...

http://imgur.com/MJfoK
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Seriously are you both four years old? This made LoL in real life just more proof that horde is now mostly pre puberty kiddies.
Reply Quote
54 Undead Priest
01/02/2013 09:27 AMPosted by Carelira
Seriously are you both four years old? This made LoL in real life just more proof that horde is now mostly pre puberty kiddies.
Makes me lol is your ignorant statement adults can and do act just as childish and children and teenagers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]