[Question] Major Cities

90 Undead Mage
Anyone hang out in the less popular cities? I feel as Horde we all sit in Orgrimmar now, which one can see why but still confuses me. Maybe cause I am a mage and I just teleport wherever I wanna go, but I feel we all occupy one city, unlike in the 1-60 days. Alliance I guess have IF and SW but still.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
It's been like that for nearly two years. Observant.

Even vanilla most of the horde sat in Orgrimmar/Undercity.

TB was ALWAYS a ghost town.
Edited by Drag on 11/20/2012 1:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I disagree, when I was playing vanilla and even early BC people were in UC/ORG, and some in TB. Especially during the open area raids.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
People don't go to cities to enjoy scenery. They never have.

Vanilla: Org was really the center for the horde because the EK zep was right beside it with ratchet being nearby too for the south EK. Org is also near center of Kalimdor as well. It was closest to the WSG entrance too.

Uc: Closest to AV, AB entrances, TM/SS, and the only city in EK

TB: ghost town. Only had people when it was being attacked. and they all came from org.

BC: UC joined TB as being a ghost town as well.
Shatt/Org became the only cities people really sat in. Org being the center of azeroth and had an AH where shatt didn't.

Wrath: Replace Shatt with Dalaran.

Cata: Everything is in org so why go anywhere else. Some people still maintained Dalaran hearths since you had access to every portal.

Now: Replace Dalaran with whatever horde call MoP city in vale.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]