How is it still happening (Clarification)

Like for a rogue I did allright considering the state we are in.

http://i.imgur.com/yUFIQ.jpg

347054 damage in 3 casts. Id be lucky to crit the lock 60k with a 5point evis requiring positioning and all. Struggling to understand how it can be left that long, unless that is working as intended in which case thats just messed up. Is that about 5 secs also? I dont think thats pvp when that capability is in the game.

I like how the 2nd ss shows my recoup, it used to tick for that when I had 150k health

http://i.imgur.com/zSPaY.jpg

Just like to capture some of this, wouldnt mind some clarification. Its a bg I cant prevent everyone from casting
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Rogue
Is that about 5 secs also? I dont think thats pvp when that capability is in the game.

Five seconds is a long !@# time. Seems like a weird interval to complain about.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
He did that in 5-6 seconds. The first two spells were crits so he got lucky or (likely) had CDs up. Obligatory reminder that embers have a significant ramp-up.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I think what everyone wants to know is why you have a macro that says 'a-nus'

edit: stupid filter
Edited by Bizznizz on 11/20/2012 3:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
11/20/2012 01:56 AMPosted by Dirtydancin

Even if its true you shouldn't open with this statement.
People will instantly become dismissive.

I think everyone understands that damage is high right now. Not much has changed and not much will change until at least 5.1.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
11/20/2012 06:48 PMPosted by Kraddark

I think everyone understands that damage is high right now. Not much has changed and not much will change until at least 5.1.

You are being too optimistic 5.1 will still be bursty
Reply Quote
11/20/2012 03:00 AMPosted by Aureus
Five seconds is a long !@# time. Seems like a weird interval to complain about

Its not even the lenght of one kidney shot for me.

I just dont think it should exist anywhere in the game to take more than someones life pool away in 3 casts in 5 secs. No one player should have the ability. I captured it here to discuss

There isnt much in the patch notes to suggest burst is changing
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/20/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Dirtydancin
I just dont think it should exist anywhere in the game to take more than someones life pool away in 3 casts in 5 secs. No one player should have the ability.

I agree. No class should be as overly reliant on hard casting as destruction is, either, with so few ways to prevent counter CC. You have to fix both at the same time.
Reply Quote
Your helm is scary.

Its like on my moonkin vs warriors, I basically cant cast and mf and sunfire if hes low his health regens more then both dots, if that doesnt take his health down and I can barely cast its sad
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Go do rando Bg's and murk people all day. Or struggle in arena.

It's not like every class/spec has always done well....in EVERY ASPECT OF THE GAME.......

This is a new and frustrating part of the game...

I like Lemon and milk in my tea.

/thread
Reply Quote
Yeah considering a pally hunter team took out BOTH me and my partner in about 4 globals(6 seconds) as soon as we dropped stealth(i used cloak to soak pally dmg)...I totally agree, burst should not be that fast. Burst shouldn't even take you down that fast with no resilience imho, but especially not in full honor/partial conquest gear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]