Another day in Halaa

90 Human Warlock
I want to say thank you to all the Horde for taking part in such a wonderful Event.Especially Thundering Hammer Clan for Providing us with such Amazing Honor Kills. Thanks guys , hope to see you guys again on the Battlefield :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
[[I just want to apologize to my guildies for getting them involved in that Thorium-Brotherhood Halaa run. If I had known they (TB) didn't get how severe the difference is between pvp and pve gear I never would have said "Hey, Halaa! Old school fun, go go?" Sorry guys. =/ ]]
Reply Quote
Congrats to you. You managed to take on a four man group with your raid after wiping the Thorium Brotherhood scrubs who had some sort of roleplay event going on out there. GG. I applaud your herculean efforts. Let me know when your rated team climbs its way out of the kiddie pool and maybe we can play a real game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
QQ !@#$%
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
"Four man Group" i didn't know it took a general call to help "RP" event. Well i would advise you to get some lessons in on counting it might help you realize when are 10 vs 15. Also when does Rating deal with in world PvP? But I'm sure someone of your Skills has some knowledge in this matter.

Oh and F.Y.I i think the kiddie pool is quite nice:D
Reply Quote
Nah. Come at me bro. Just don't think I'm going to pat your back for being good at nothing. So keep posting about how awesome you are at killing kids in PvE gear and I'll go back to nursing my disappointment at leading the top ranked PvP guild on our server.

Edit: Neil - learn to read English man. I had a four man THC group that showed up WHILE you were wiping someone else's raid. I have no clue how many they had, but I do know that my wife was with them and said they thought they could take you in PvE gear. Which... yeah. I loled about as hard as you probably did.
Edited by Malkavet on 11/20/2012 10:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
L2 ICEBLOCK
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thundering Hammer Clan must be very impressive as "the top pvp guild" when as a team you are lacking creepjackers, I know people who have more honor kills on a single toon. Also sad when you can't even make 1500 rating as the leader if the best pvp guild on the server.
Edited by Aalyssa on 11/20/2012 10:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
It's spelled 'rating.'
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
LOL I didn't want this form turning into a Pissing Contest between FC and THC but if u wanna crap talk and say you guys are top ranked guild then why Hasn't you gotten 1550 yet in arena's or guild ganker's Achievement for the Guild? I would think these are important to have for being the Top. I believe Errant pride is better than you at least they don't complain or !@#$ talk.
Reply Quote
Man you guys make me miss Catalyst. At least those !@#$ers knew how to trash talk.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
11/20/2012 10:22 PMPosted by Malkavet
Congrats to you. You managed to take on a four man group with your raid after wiping the Thorium Brotherhood scrubs who had some sort of roleplay event going on out there. GG. I applaud your herculean efforts. Let me know when your rated team climbs its way out of the kiddie pool and maybe we can play a real game.
You guys said the same thing when you guys attacked talaar, you had a raid group when Guildwatch only had 5-6 guys
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
[[Hi! I'm the wife. I was on my lvl 65 Panda. The group you were wiping had several "lowbies" in it. For all that, I had fun. Seriously--thanks. Malks and I took a break for about 3 years to do RL. We're back to have fun and admittedly are far behind on many of the "chievies" but for myself I find I'm pleased to see where we are in the pursuit of our goals. Trash talk if you must...I know some folks enjoy it as much here as I do for college football. (Pity me, I'm an Auburn fan--unless you're a Bama fan in which case, DIAF--but I digress.) Just be mindful that for all the vitriol that gets heaped on in these things--it is a game, it is for fun and it ain't personal. Game on and for the horde, !@#$%es! ]]
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/20/2012 10:37 PMPosted by Malkavet
I do know that my wife was with them

11/20/2012 11:32 PMPosted by Cantoria
Hi! I'm the wife.

A Forsaken and a Blood Elf... The poor children....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/20/2012 10:50 PMPosted by Neil
I believe Errant pride is better than you at least they don't complain or !@#$ talk.

I am unsure how to react to this.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
11/21/2012 07:46 AMPosted by Morgaath
I believe Errant pride is better than you at least they don't complain or !@#$ talk.

Go with "rawr orc smash". It's a pretty reliable fallback.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/21/2012 07:47 AMPosted by Kelliana

Go with "rawr orc smash". It's a pretty reliable fallback.

That sir, is a racial stereotype and therefore enrages me.

RAWR ORC SMASH!!

...dammit
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]