CRZ Refugees

5 Undead Warlock
I figure, since there's at least a small influx of players heading to this server to get away from CRZ, we could alll band together. Post our new characters on either faction, and perhaps even start a guild on each side? I dunno. :P

Horde: Roshiyu
Alliance: Zhenyi (Currently neutral panda)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
ALL Alliance here... but here they are.

Dashadeash (Gnome rogue from Cenarion Circle)
Also had a friend of mine bring Ladiehawyk (Draenei hunter).

Transferring Feroux (worgen druid) later next month.

Also brought a few friends who are rolling up new toons.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
Alliance here as well, i'm completely new here and starting from nothing. Already in a great guild called "Rising" - well worth checking out !
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I honestly had no idea until today we were non-CRZ, which I guess explains the people from other servers I haven't seen, but I'm also not out in unpopulated areas very often...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
VeCo is non-crz due to the fact we have no other RP-PvP servers in our battlegroup.

The only cross-realm people you'll be seeing is people brought in by people on our server already.

What's sad is this is more or less the original idea behind CRZ as opposed to what it has become.
Edited by Saxton on 11/21/2012 4:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Edited by Fibromyalgía on 11/30/2012 7:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hi. I am a native to Veco and I'd like to welcome you all. Our server really needs the people. If you are alliance side and need help with anything let me know I'll be glad to help you out.
Edited by Solstyce on 11/21/2012 8:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I wouldn't necessarily create a refugee guild. There are already existing, quality guilds that would welcome newcomers and integrate them into the community. Check our always updated sticky to find a guild that is right for you, or tell us what you are looking for, and we can help direct you.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Really? I'm honestly a little disappointed hearing this because it feels like we're being left out...

But, people are still upset and submitting "feedback" about CRZ even after some (not all) of the more annoying bugs were squashed and we're still doing well without it. I've always been pretty neutral on the whole issue anyway. At least people can still invite friends that are off-realm to join them.

Since this is the first time I've heard of this and some people might know more than me, are people from all sorts coming over or will there mainly be other RP/PvP/RP-PvPers? It's just that it was pretty common to have raiders come here and eventually transfer off because they couldn't find the right amount of people or they believed they would do better somewhere else. Because of that, VeCo was pretty low in the rankings when it came to PvE. I don't mean to call down the server or those who do PvE here but we are marked as "RP-PvP" after all and if I / you wanted to raid there's obviously going to be a better choice than a realm filled with the majority of people that prefer to spend their game time In Character, doing the arenas and battlegrounds, or the World PvP shenanigans. But if you're still willing to take that risk after acknowledging this, I'll wish you luck!

Link to stickied list of guilds: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5837014529
Thanks for keeping it updated for so long and continuing to do so, Charax!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I left another RP/PVP server that had CRZ. In my opinion, it turned a good realm into an overcrowded cesspool. I have fallen in love with veco!

Veco is for fite!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Yay for not being the only one trying to escape CRZ. So far everyone seems really friendly here. If you guys want you can add me to your battletag friendlist and we can do stuffs! My battletag is Trashie#1523. Can never have too many friends!

Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Can someone explain the "RP" part of this server to me?

I'm on a PVP server, so I can handle that aspect if I switch to VeCo, but I don't have an understanding of how serious the whole RP thing is....

I'm a little scared....
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/21/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Fibromyalgía
Can someone explain the "RP" part of this server to me?

Have you heard the stories about Goldshire RP? They're all true: http://i.imgur.com/3tMZp.jpg

Still scared...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
RP tends to be done in-guild or between RP guilds. It really has no effect on non-RPers. That said, non-RPers should not grief or disrupt RP players if they are doing it publicly. Also, you should have a normal character name, otherwise players will report infractions.

RPers add flavour to the environment. They don't negatively impact your gameplay if you choose not to participate.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]