CRZ Refugees

90 Blood Elf Monk
Wish there would be more refugees coming horde side, would love to have more people to level up with! I have to say, so far I really like my guild, its active and friendly and im impressed by the natives of veco. :)

Reply Quote
I left another RP/PVP server that had CRZ. In my opinion, it turned a good realm into an overcrowded cesspool. I have fallen in love with veco!

Veco is for fite!

You're not my faction but I like you ^_^. Welcome and see you on the battlefield!

edited for a quoting hiccup
Edited by Solstyce on 11/21/2012 9:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/21/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Fibromyalgía
Can someone explain the "RP" part of this server to me?

Have you heard the stories about Goldshire RP? They're all true: http://i.imgur.com/3tMZp.jpg

Hahahahahaha
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Noticed a few of you are starting fresh on the server, either to just try it out or literally get a fresh start.

Made about 30 Netherweave Bags today if any of you need em. Just send me a whisper.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Edited by Fibromyalgía on 11/30/2012 7:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Welcome to Vco
We'll be happy to kill you soon
Refridgerator

~~

We actually do have some love horde side as well, although it's thoroughly under represented in this thread. We are the underdog on the server and I'm sure our meat-bag alliance forever-enemy peoples would enjoy killing someone else for a change.

Let us know how we can help, and welcome to the server.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I made a male tauren Druid on The Venture Co. named Yggdrasill.

Never made a tauren before now; my first Druid was a troll. I'll be going Guardian again, since I like tanking.
Edited by Máteus on 11/23/2012 1:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Hordeside, I've just rolled Umadi. Yes, he's a troll. Literally speaking. :p
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Edited by Fibromyalgía on 11/30/2012 7:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I've rolled 3 new alts on Alliance side - Behrwen (mage), Leetah (priest), Vayah (warlock) and I transferred a level 75 mage (Eyrn) on the Alliance side as well.

I transferred a level 23(?) monk (Haern) on the Horde side.

They are looking for a home but there are times I'm not very active as real life has been interfering again.
Reply Quote
Hi Elwen -

If you're going to be gone for long stretches and have real life issues, my guild, The Guardians of Azeroth, may be for you...we're a "jack of all trades, master of none" guild that does a little of everything - PvP, PvE, RP - but will never be LEET in any of them (nor do our members really want to be...). Just a happy home with friendly people with lives who enjoy playing the game when they can.

We have players from across all time zones, but the majority of our players are in the Pacific Time zone and play evenings and weekends. That said, we have members on at all hours of the day.

If you're interested, send a /tell to any guildie online when you are and we'll get you onboard.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Welcome Hordelings!

hmm we need a 'go-to' Horde contact for rerollers...volunteers?

I'm new here but until you find someone with more contacts I can help as much as possible. People can add my btag too if they have questions, but I'm almost always on this toon. My btag is Trashie#1523

Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Edited by Fibromyalgía on 11/30/2012 7:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Not completely. People can still invite their own cross-realm friends to play with them over here, but you won't be actively sharing everything in each zone with other realms. The issue of having the realm time change or being suddenly dismounted while crossing zones don't happen here.

But, for the most part, it's just VeCo.
Reply Quote
70 Orc Hunter
Any horde guilds looking for CRZ refugees?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
It's also worth noting that, as a CRZ refugee myself, I've transferred my level 19 guild over and we've officially claimed Ashenvale to defend from the Horde.

*looks at the Blacktooth Grin* Oh. I'm also going to smack your cities around a bit. You left Desolation Hold pretty empty.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]