CRZ Refugees

90 Blood Elf Monk
I will be handing out netherweave bags to new CRZ refugees later on today, add my battletag to your friends list, or add this toon if you don't have battletag set up and pst me! Trashie#1523

Reply Quote
33 Night Elf Mage
11/27/2012 06:36 PMPosted by Garimm
Looks like VeCo is 63% Horde? How accurate is that info, anyone know?

My 83 hunter has been flying around Northrend mining the last 4 days and I have not seen one Horde anywhere.
Have not been to Pandaria yet, though. Thats probably where they all hang out, doing those fun fun dailies.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Edited by Fibromyalgía on 11/30/2012 7:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
Wish there would be more refugees coming horde side, would love to have more people to level up with! I have to say, so far I really like my guild, its active and friendly and im impressed by the natives of veco. :)

Count me in as a refugee, I was playing there last evening on both sides on new characters and was impressed at how kind and welcoming people were when I mentioned that I was from another server looking for a new home (was expecting a chorus of "GTFO!"'s from the area but was happily surprised!), and looking forward to a better levelling experience with less of the frustration, bugs, and quirks i've run across with CRZ. Can't wait to start levelling my small army of alts here--horde side! :)
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 07:34 PMPosted by Fibromyalgía
Looks like VeCo is 63% Horde? How accurate is that info, anyone know?

Sounds just about right to me.

I dunno about that...per realmpop, it's more like 60% H/40% A, and I gotta be honest...at least when I'm on (evenings and weekends Pacific), the factions actually seem quite balanced...not like the end of BC when Alliance just felt hopelessly outnumbered. Maybe we're just getting better, or the Horde has a higher population on paper that actually consists of unplayed toons. I dunno...

But whenever I'm on, it feels very balanced to me...if not actually a little in the Alliance's favor.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
I'm on Madoran and I would really like the ability to escape CRZ occasionally, particularly for Brawlers Guild.

If any of you kind individuals could add me on battlenet, Pinupgirl#1603
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
It's also worth noting that, as a CRZ refugee myself, I've transferred my level 19 guild over and we've officially claimed Ashenvale to defend from the Horde.

*looks at the Blacktooth Grin* Oh. I'm also going to smack your cities around a bit. You left Desolation Hold pretty empty.

Eh, Dash buddy, look at the forums again. That area's already been claimed.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I would also like to escape the dreaded CRZ on my realm for the Brawlers Guild, 50+ people. :(

My battletag is Yuna#1498

I promise ill put on a good a show!! :D
Reply Quote
Is the whole realm crz free? I just want a place to quest and level in peace.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Yes, this realm is CRZ free due to the fact wwe have no other like realms within our battle-grop. The only people you'll see here from off server are people brought here by thier friends.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
hey guys.

im rank 7 on the 3rd boss (battletron) in the brawlers guild and would appreciate an invite to your realm so i can progress further without a massive queue. my real id is alan.maher@hotmail.com and battle tag is Xpnsvham#1829 - thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
... Well, color me shocked.

*picks up and moves to the Wetlands, throw his lot in with the Gathering*

A pro-active group of wPVP-RPers. At least I'm not getting curbstomped daily on behalf of a group that didn't ask for my help.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
hey guys.

im rank 7 on the 3rd boss (battletron) in the brawlers guild and would appreciate an invite to your realm so i can progress further without a massive queue. my real id is alan.maher@hotmail.com and battle tag is Xpnsvham#1829 - thanks in advance.

Regarding this and the other guys asking for brawler's guild queues... I don't entirely get what anyone on this server has to gain by increasing *our* queue times for someone else just because you don't want to have to deal with long queue times on your realm.

Like, legit not trying to sound rude here I'm just not entirely sure what the benefit would be for anyone on our server. If it's to "put on a good show" then we have several people who are already rank 8 (at least 3 people in Point Blank, and I know Gorgothan has even defeated 2 of the rank 8 fights) that we can watch, and have the added enjoyment of knowing the person and the whole server pride thing.
Edited by Niath on 12/1/2012 9:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
New to VeCo, fled here from Moon Guard. It was already overpopulated and over-saturated with idiocy, but CRZ only worsened it. Bad enough to have to compete with other home players on both sides for resources, but having to do so with players from other servers made things even more frustrating.

Never did an RP-PVP server before, so I'm taking my first baby steps into this place.
Reply Quote
Welcome to the Guardians, Barithorn! Happy to have you and to help you take your "baby steps!"
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
The Blacktooth Grin is an old and honorable wpvp/ rp guild that welcomes all races and levels. You can find more about us at www.fearthegr.in

@Dash, The Grin no longer claims Desolation Hold--that was part of an rp story line. We are now back in our Stonard home and setting up a humble Pandaren outpost.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Priest
I had no idea we were CRZ free. I was actually looking forward to cross realms, but never mind, at least we get some new people to play with without destroying the great community - it's win win!

Welcome to Ve Co! Ve Co is for fite... and free netherweave bags!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
12/04/2012 07:16 AMPosted by Ellawyn
I had no idea we were CRZ free. I was actually looking forward to cross realms, but never mind, at least we get some new people to play with without destroying the great community - it's win win!

You get the best parts of CRZ, you can invite friends from other realms over if you want to.

Seriously kicking around the idea of transfering a toon over to VeCo, I just read about Blacktooth Grin on the WoWwiki page. I'll be sending an Alliance toon though. I've been on PvP servers and RP servers but never both at the same time so I bet it'll be interesting!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]