CRZ Refugees

90 Draenei Monk
<Rising>'s rerollers are starting to hit 90! We still need some people to start forming up our raiding team.

We're doing well on tanks, we could use a healer or two and s'more DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Grats on growing!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Hey, I'm a CRZ refugee. I have 8 toons in a personal guild over here now. What's PvP like in Pandaria? Is there lots going on around Halfhill and the Golden Lotus pagoda, or do we pretty much keep ourselves to ourselves?

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
While I am just starting out in MoP after a break, my fellow 'Hooves have been telling tales around the bonfire of some fite out in the new lands, but not so much you can't get your work done. If you have some Horde toons, /join dhd to keep in touch with fights popping up. Call out on the channel if you are getting some resistance, and usually some will come out to help quell the Ally tide. I think the alliance has a similar channel as well, but I do not know if it is still active.

Great to see you reaching out to the community--VeCo is a great place and the more you put in to it, the better it gets.
Edited by Aovi on 2/21/2013 10:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Thanks for the response. My toons are Alliance. Humans and Panderan to be pricise. The highest is only about level 42, but I can't wait to get to 90.

BTW: It's wonderful leveling CRZ free again. I was questing in EPL last night and I did a who 1-90. Not a single other Alliance player in the whole zone, and I was able to quest in peace. Great stuff.

Cheers.
Edited by Mageybrit on 2/21/2013 12:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Mageybrit, if you're looking for a home, we'd be happy to have you in <Rising>. We're the home of CRZ refugees!
Reply Quote
We'd be happy to host you in The Guardians of Azeroth as well, Mageybrit.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Look at this, Magey. You are already the popular girl in the server... I mean i am not jealous of your popularity or anything...

*Prepares a bucket of red paint to top over the prom queen mic stand*
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Thanks a lot, but I like to keep myself to myself in the way of guilds:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/the-venture-co/Britannia/

That's my personal guild with all my toons in it. I love leveling guilds also. Thanks for all the kind wishes and I'll see you on one of these toons in the game.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Hopefully you still will keep in touch with the community at large. While people do get focused on the guild they are in, there is much cross-guild activity, and I encourage you to be a part!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Those cowardly Horde.

Questing in EPL on my level 41 Shaman, I saw two Horde just sitting around. I just went on my way with my questing. Then, when I was attacking a mob, one of them jumped me. Thankfully, with a combination of Thunderstorm and Healing Surge, I was able to take them both down. He was level 43 btw.

I didn't camp his corpse, just went on my way questing. Then I was jumped by the guy again with his level 45 buddy and killed me. When I got back to my corpse they were camping it. But I found a place where I could rez and bound away on my Frostsaber before they could get to me.

So, well played, cowardly Horde. Needed your buddy to kill me. Poor wittle hordie.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
The sky darkens, you hear a foul shriek from a riders dragon as he descends upon your head.

You look up, without even getting a good glimpse of the rider, your body trembles with fear.

In a low commanding voice, the rider speaks to you, "What be your name Mortal, I come from the land of Doomhammer where insects infest our population. I wish to make a home here, point me to the nearest dragon I can slay and I will spare your life."

My level 82 Orc hunter will be coming over. I am not really an RP person, but respect others in doing so. As such, looking for a friendly guild to meet new people and maybe eventually raid with. I am mature, play regularly and consider myself "good" at this game. I will also be looking for some pvp friends at level 90 to do random BGs with and arenas.

I will be leveling to 90 pretty fast, I was 60 just two days ago. My goal is to gear out fast in pvp when 5.2 hits.

Look forward to meeting you all! Thank for taking us, CRZ is rough goings :(
Edited by Jaderoller on 2/28/2013 7:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
A lot of great guilds on both sides, but hopefully a couple of the Horde ones will speak up.

You'd have to be tauren for Thunderhoof, but I look forward to meeting you just the same.

Thanks for coming to VeCo and helping us grow!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
The blacktooth grin is also recruiting Pandarens into our rank! You don't want to grow horns on your head and eat oats all day just to join an all tauren society, you want to grow a thick skin from all the beating you'll receive and an orc clan!
Though, Pandaren will be counted as "refugee" until you prove your worth in pvp, social or RP. Pandaren are new to... orc traditions. To be honest, you'll be pretty much as equals to everyone else in the guild, bank and all... just you know, Orcs and cuteness don't really go hand to hand, expect a brawl of two.

Make an alt and scout a grin, we'll give ya the details.
Reply Quote
The blacktooth grin is also recruiting Pandarens into our rank! You don't want to grow horns on your head and eat oats all day just to join an all tauren society, you want to grow a thick skin from all the beating you'll receive and an orc clan!
Though, Pandaren will be counted as "refugee" until you prove your worth in pvp, social or RP. Pandaren are new to... orc traditions. To be honest, you'll be pretty much as equals to everyone else in the guild, bank and all... just you know, Orcs and cuteness don't really go hand to hand, expect a brawl of two.

Make an alt and scout a grin, we'll give ya the details.

Warning: All Pandas who do not make the cut will be made into throw rugs for the Stonard inn.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Welcome to all incoming refugees. The more the merrier.

As others have said, if you transfer to our home, please like wpvp, respect the RPers, and try to go with an RP name.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
RP tends to be done in-guild or between RP guilds. It really has no effect on non-RPers. That said, non-RPers should not grief or disrupt RP players if they are doing it publicly. Also, you should have a normal character name, otherwise players will report infractions.

RPers add flavour to the environment. They don't negatively impact your gameplay if you choose not to participate.

Ok. Glad to know it is not mandatory. I certainly have no intention of going into a place to rain on anyone's parade (playstyle). But I think the serious RP is not my playstyle, so I want to make sure I'm not going somewhere I don't belong.

Also, I am inclined to the view that those drawn to RP in the game are more likely to be older, more mature, and less like jackwagons. That's a crowd I could get behind (being a 31 y/o player).

What does "normal character name" mean? [EDIT: NVM...just read the policy that someone linked above....the article covered naming. I'm surprised that there are not many additional rules to RP.]

My name, Charax, Braellyn, etc.

Non rp names would be things like Thesmellyone,Youdiequick, and Ipeefreely, and yes I have seen all of those before.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Is the whole realm crz free? I just want a place to quest and level in peace.

Yep, come on over
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
hey guys.

im rank 7 on the 3rd boss (battletron) in the brawlers guild and would appreciate an invite to your realm so i can progress further without a massive queue. my real id is alan.maher@hotmail.com and battle tag is Xpnsvham#1829 - thanks in advance.

Regarding this and the other guys asking for brawler's guild queues... I don't entirely get what anyone on this server has to gain by increasing *our* queue times for someone else just because you don't want to have to deal with long queue times on your realm.

Like, legit not trying to sound rude here I'm just not entirely sure what the benefit would be for anyone on our server. If it's to "put on a good show" then we have several people who are already rank 8 (at least 3 people in Point Blank, and I know Gorgothan has even defeated 2 of the rank 8 fights) that we can watch, and have the added enjoyment of knowing the person and the whole server pride thing.

I agree with this, I am all for as many people as possible transferring over but as far as just trying to poach no queues here, that's not cool.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]