Warlocks....

90 Human Death Knight
Demonology warlocks are broken,when they burst in pvp it's ridiculous.In one arena game I pop AMS(anti-magic shell)and the warlocks use those imp things.Literally 1sec after that I died.It's definitely not my gear as I'm full Dreadful and quarter malevolent,and it wasn't the other enemy partner.Blizzard needs to fix this.
Reply Quote
42 Draenei Mage
~512k damage in one second?

I'm skeptical.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Yep. Have to hit hard (though, of course, not nearly as much as you claim outside random BGs) when they pop everything as they tickle once that period every two minutes is over, and require slow building resources. Here's a tip: DKs can dispel now.
Edited by Kelvaren on 11/21/2012 2:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Lost in PvP? check

Wildly inaccurate claim? check

Gross overration to inaccurate claims? TBA
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Lol never thought I'd see the day when Demo locks were considered OP.

Only people who used to complain were rogues when Hellfire pulled them out of stealth.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Would be great if you can provide a log or screenshot to see how you actually died. Just stating that they instantly killed you is a bit hard to believe.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Mage
11/21/2012 08:39 AMPosted by Suddén
Would be great if you can provide a log or screenshot to see how you actually died. Just stating that they instantly killed you is a bit hard to believe.

Hey, technically, ALL deaths are instant since it only takes one point of damage to go from alive to dead!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
11/21/2012 08:50 AMPosted by Asdfsafs

Hey, technically, ALL deaths are instant since it only takes one point of damage to go from alive to dead!

Technically yes. Would be nice to see what lead up to them dying with proof.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
anyone who wants warlocks nerfed needs to play one first
Edited by Xphnctre on 11/21/2012 9:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Same could be said about a lot of classes ex.Hunters and Feral Druids.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Glyph of Icy Touch, point and laugh.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Mage
11/21/2012 08:53 AMPosted by Suddén

I'm going with fall damage.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Demo takes quite some time to get the DF to burst (2x CW w' trinkets/darksoul) and also has a fully purgeable (hai glyph of icy touch, shaman healer, mage partner, priest, etc) CD that accounts for most of the damage that is blatantly obvious on use.

Looked at my combat log of demo after some bg's....CW was 40K average non crit w' top crit at 89K. It has about a 10% crit rate. Thus the odds of a double crit are 1:100 or 1%. That isn't killing you through AMS. Even with sac'ing the pet, 1% chance double crit, etc that isn't happening with or without AMS.

Now what more than likely happened is you, being a DK, popped wood upon seeing a purple bar and attacked w' the usual grip/chains/strang/ams/lich/etc. He pet stunned you during AMS, coiled your lichborne, and dropped 2x CW's on you. Since you had been tunneling you didn't notice your HP was already at half when you started the fight. So the combo of pet/dot/CW and not being aware of the sitatuion killed you. Went straight to forums to protest such a atrocity as a lock beating a DK after having a free HK diet of afflocks thoughout cata.

Based on the armory of your account this is by far the most likely scenario.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

I'm going with fall damage.

Maybe he fell off the AV bridge and got ambushed! :O
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]