A message to Patoff, and Gul'dan.

2 Human Rogue
We've watched you grow, and we don't like it. You've become to hotheaded, and are unfit to lead this server.

Our demands are simple:
Step down as President of the server.

You may be asking yourself, "Why should I do dees?"

A very good question. We will be imposing a trade embargo on the Auction House via one of our Operatives on the server. Rumor has it they work for the Warchief. Nothing can be further from the truth. We are the ones who work in the shadows, we are the ones who pull the strings of the server.

We are the Spice Girls, and we are watching.
Reply Quote
We're willing to wipe your slate clean, give you a fresh start. All that we're asking in return is your cooperation and to step down as the President of Gul'dan.
Edited by Poshspice on 1/13/2013 9:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
We are watching you so called Spice Girls from the shadows. We have eyes in all major Guilds, we stand united against the Warchief.

Your intentions, they are known to us. We will not impede you as now, but our ears have heard rumors of your affiliations, should we find a connection with a certain, shall we say, ZugZug-er, you shall be marked an enemy and retribution will be swift and pink.

Our sight shall never fail,
~The Watchers in the Horde
Edited by Molneer on 11/21/2012 5:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually WoW Players. Every WoW Player on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you Gul'danians do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Gul'danians are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.
Reply Quote
On the sixth day, Ghostcrawler created Guldanians in His own image, and now it's up to us to figure it all out. Right...wrong...good...evil...in each of us is the capacity to decide what drives our actions. So what is it, then, that makes some choose selflessness, the need to devote themselves to something greater, while others know only self-interest? Isolating themselves in a world of their own making? Some seek love, even if only unrequited, while others are driven by fear and betrayal. There are those who see their choices as dark proof of Ghostcrawler's absence while others follow a path of noble destiny. But in the end, right, wrong, good, or evil...what we choose is never what we really need. For that is the ultimate cosmic joke, the real gift that Ghostcrawler has left behind.

Man or Virus we all have a right to Raid free.
Reply Quote
3 Pandaren Monk
We don't need to be afraid of you. We have a protector, so you'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. Faunts.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
hahaha tabarnak
Les gars vous me faites rire... cependant.. allez tous vous faire enculer un par un ...
j'ai baisé vos mères plusieurs foi dans les dernier mois... et j'aimerais vous laisser savoir que
on s'en caliss pour de vrai...
y'aurait surement moyen de s'entendre a l'amiable... mais jmen sacre en esti.

with sweet love.

JUST SO I CAN STAY THE PRESIDENT OF GUL'DAN ! RAWR
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/21/2012 05:42 PMPosted by Molneer
But in the end, right, wrong, good, or evil...what we choose is never what we really need. For that is the ultimate cosmic joke, the real gift that Ghostcrawler has left behind.

we could xfer to illidan. those guyz are beast. they help the planet.
they are also internet kings.

-Patoff-
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
i just have to laugh at the post about how we spread like a virus....

you do realize we're as low a populated server as they come right?

dont be scared of us.. yet
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
We are indeed the internet Kings Patoff. We are watching you.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
i just have to laugh at the post about how we spread like a virus....you do realize we're as low a populated server as they come right?

XD This thread is full of epic win.

And the virus was a quote taken from The Matrix. *licks Jezzahbell*
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
12/29/2012 04:58 AMPosted by Insanyti
XD This thread is full of epic win.

XD
Reply Quote
Do you hear that?... That is the sound of inevitability... It is the sound of your death... Goodbye
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Isnt this server at its like absolute rock bottom right now?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
01/11/2013 05:22 AMPosted by Sepultura

Pretty much
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/11/2013 06:24 PMPosted by Gäz

Pretty much

Nah, we can drive it down further! I have faith in us!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]