To all the CRZ refugees...

Welcome to our little corner of Azeroth...I think you're going to like it here.

Please consider The Guardians of Azeroth as a potential home for your characters! We're a friendly, laid-back, ultra-casual, level 25 guild that is a "jack of all trades, master of none" guild. We do a little of everything because it's fun!

If you're interested send me, or any other member a note in game, and let folks know you saw my forum post!

Again, welcome to VeCo!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
It's worth pointing out that, as the unofficial leader of one of the groups of refugees (specifically, the ones from Cenarion Circle), we've come for both RP (primarily) and PVP (secondary)... and we'd love it if the two had something to do with each other. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Welcome home to Veco! For Horde interested in RP/PVP, check out Blacktooth Grin:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7006243733

--
Veco is for fite!
Reply Quote
@Dash - Well, GoA is RP friendly but is not particularly hardcore, although we do have RP events and spontaneous RP does erupt in our gchat all the time.

But, if you really are looking for RP first and foremost, with PvP as a main secondary focus, might I recommend you take a look at:

Guardians of the Light
Knights of Dusk
Order of the Dragon
*edit edit* And how can I forget Keepers of Stromgarde!! (Apparently KoS has transferred off. Never mind)

But, The Everywhen is a newer guild that has EXACTLY what you're looking for Dash! Oh wait... ;-)

And...I've heard a relatively new guild called Lions of Lordaeron has EXACTLY what you're looking for! ;-)

GoA does ALL the things...PvE, RP, PvP, but we don't have a specific focus on any one.

11/21/2012 03:17 PMPosted by Dashadeash
It's worth pointing out that, as the unofficial leader of one of the groups of refugees (specifically, the ones from Cenarion Circle), we've come for both RP (primarily) and PVP (secondary)... and we'd love it if the two had something to do with each other. ;)
Edited by Braellyn on 11/21/2012 4:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Well, Keepers of Stromgarde moved to ED. That said, some of the stalwarts of KoS are still on Veco (Divine Vengeance).
Reply Quote
@Charax - See? That's what I get for keeping in my little Mists bubble. Didn't even know that! DOH!

@Dash - As an aside regarding that "bubble", didn't realize The Everywhen WAS now on VeCo! Thought you were posting from Cenarion Circle. Soo...I will add The Everywhen to my list above! *blushes*
Reply Quote
*waves for bump*

Hoping to see more refugees coming to VeCo!
Reply Quote
Still here! Still CRZ-free! Come join us!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]