capturable humanoid battle pet

(Locked)

87 Tauren Warrior
Does anyone know where i can capture humanoid magic and dragonkin pets?Ive been looking for a week now and cant seem to find any!!!
90 Goblin Death Knight
Won't find any below lvl 10 if your doing it for the achievement.

If you don't already have level 1s your gonna have to AH.
100 Undead Warlock
There are very few humanoids and they're usually kind of tough to get (well, they spawn in small areas in small numbers).

There's the Flayer Youngling (in Terrokar Forest) and the Sporeling Sprout (in Sporregar in Zangermarsh) and the Qiraji Guardling in Silithus (summer spawn only) - those are about it for pets that are humanoid and don't otherwise come from something like a quest (there are a few Children's Week humanoids), a reward, a special edition purchase or the trading card game.
Edited by Selenora on 11/21/2012 3:58 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
Humanoid - Sporeling Sprout (Zangar), Flayer Youngling (Terrokar/Hellfire)
Dragonkin - Spawn of Onyxia (Dustwallow), Exalted Cloud Serpent Hatchlings (Jade Forest)
Magic - Jade Oozeling (Hinterlands), Minfernal (Felwood), Twilight Fiendling (Twilight Highlands), Oily Slimeling (Borean Tundra), Nordrassil Wisp (Hyjal)
100 Orc Hunter
First, check out the nifty filters in your pet journal. Go to families and uncheck everything but the family you want. Next, click on each one and mouse over its icon on the right-hand panel to see where it comes from. Finally, decide which one you want and figure out what you have to do to get it.
Edited by Ryxl on 11/21/2012 3:59 PM PST
100 Human Warlock
The pets you seek will be added in 5.1 as the developers noticed how badly represented they are in the "wild" pet catagory.
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
11/21/2012 03:52 PMPosted by Monarclis
Does anyone know where i can capture humanoid magic and dragonkin pets?Ive been looking for a week now and cant seem to find any!!!

Keep leveling you are almost to some of these.

Humaniods you will soon be at are flayer youngling and the sporeling sprout in outland.

Over by Onyxia's lair you will find spawn of onyxia that you can tame now for dragonkin.

For magic hit the hinterlands for jade oozelings or once you get to northrend you can grab an oily oozeling.

Or the other option has been stated use the ah. Or hit some online shopping to get some tcg cards.
90 Gnome Warlock
You can also pick up the Hopling from the Stormstout Brewery, and the Feral Vermling for the 250 pets achievement, both of which are humanoids.
Edited by Vevila on 11/22/2012 7:17 AM PST
Flayer Youngling, if you can find a rare version, is a beast. Seriously. I love that thing <3

Your pet journal says it's in Hellfire though. IT LIES. It's actually found in Terrokar, right on the border of Hellfire. Wowhead has a map that shows the exact spawn points.
100 Pandaren Rogue
11/21/2012 04:04 PMPosted by Crimsonmage
The pets you seek will be added in 5.1 as the developers noticed how badly represented they are in the "wild" pet catagory.

Unfortunately, at last look, the Harpie pet is not spawning on the PTR. -.-;
100 Goblin Shaman
Won't find any below lvl 10 if your doing it for the achievement.

If you don't already have level 1s your gonna have to AH.

^

The only tamable humanoids currently available is the Sporeling Sprout in Zanger and the Flayer Youngling in Hellfire (on the shelf with the 70-71 flayers). The one that spawns in AQ doesn't spawn until the summer.

Also this:

11/22/2012 07:16 AMPosted by Vevila
You can also pick up the Hopling from the Stormstout Brewery, and the Feral Vermling for the 250 pets achievement, both of which are humanoids.
Edited by Jujubiju on 11/23/2012 12:26 AM PST
100 Worgen Warrior
For the magic pets, check out around Karazhan. there are floating orbs , I believe they are called "Arcane Eye". They are around level 12-14. I found one near the back entrance to Kara.
90 Night Elf Hunter
You do realize this post is 2 months old? I'm sure they've figured it out by now.

[Locked for thread necromancy]
Edited by Jurannok on 2/5/2013 10:14 AM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]