[H]10M <Full Circle>(5/16 heroic) Recruiting

90 Blood Elf Warrior
Greetings,

We are Full Circle and we like to consider ourselves fun but serious raiders. What that means is that we have a lot of fun while still clearing content as fast as possible.

We are currently doing 10 man raids from 9:30pm-12:30am PST, with invites starting at 9:15pm, on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with alt-raids coming soon!

We are looking for other good raiders.

The biggest thing that we are looking for right now is a great raider that can give us a 5% spell haste buff. That is just the most important thing for us now but we are open to anyone that is good or has potential.

Currently we are 4/6 in Heroic MSV with number five coming soon! We are also 1/6 Heroic in Heart of Fear.
We are a very good guild with a lot of very good people. We have a lot of history on Shadowsong and we have a lot of fun. This guild has been at the top or in the top of the most progressed guild on our server. In the first week of raiding in 4.3, we killed all of the Dragon Soul bosses as well as being the first guild to clear Firelands on our server in the first week.

I have been raiding since vanilla WoW as guilds come and go, including very hardcore and I have had the most fun raiding here.

If you are interested or would like more information you can add me on Real ID Battletag Maym#1784 or visit our website at http://fullcirclehorde.guildlaunch.com.

Progression really matters in this guild but if you aren't having fun, why raid? This is what a fun but serious guild means to me.

Come join us.

Sincerely,
Maym
<Guild Master of Full Circle>
Edited by Maym on 1/16/2013 9:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
LF heals (Shaman/Druid/Monk)
LF Spellhaste (Ele, Balance, Hunter)

for justice
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
for truth
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
*EDIT* Another boss down. More coming soon.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Full normal clear, need reliable spellhaste buff still :| for H progression

for sweetness
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
H 4/6mv n 1/6 H hof n 4/4 tes

Seriously, If you're a (non-cloth/plate) DPS on horde side and can show up on time consistently. SIGN UP.

for narnia
Edited by Yumcookie on 1/9/2013 12:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
for you, "ladies"
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
A GOOD rogue, hunter or shaman would be a nice fit. I know there's gotta be one of those on this damn server.......?

NO ROOM FOR DKS OR WARRIORS. EVER.

Must love hot dogs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
They also asked for good, which does not make sense considering the server

Mediocre is as good as shadowsong gets
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
They also asked for good, which does not make sense considering the server

Mediocre is as good as shadowsong gets

Nah only the rogue has to be good, we'd love to give gear to a !@#$ty mail wearing class (with spellhaste) APPLY FOOLS
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump for recruits for the second run as well.

We need good reliable players people.

We kill !@#$ and have fun doing it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Still need a few more people, second run roster is filling and always seeking good players.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
WTB
DPS: Feral, Ele, Hunter, Mage, Balance
Heals: Resto druid/shaman
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It is cute how some crotch rot mf talks about mediocrity when your entire faction runs 10 man trololol.

Whoops it didnt quote the alliance short bus. And by alliance short bus I mean Connan.
Edited by Dt on 2/4/2013 10:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Rogue would be nice in group 2, others still considered as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]