Want free xfer-post here if you feel my pain

90 Undead Warlock
First comment...
WAY too many alliance - probably could have levelled 3x faster in another realm... I decided to try pandaria and this has been the most frustrating wow experience yet - even worse than levelling up in Tauren mill, at least people back then didnt corpse camp you for 2 hours (it happens guys) I Xfered from malorne then back to KT back in the day because this used to be an amazing server - now I wish I stuck in Malorne...

The Horde to Alliance ration must be 10:1 at least... when I /who in areas of Pandaria my name is usually the only one that shows up.... thank god there is a dungeon finder - because if there wasn't I would have quit this game one week in. If you are horede & you would like like to see bliz setup some free xfers to another realm please post on so we can finally play the game
Reply Quote
I feel you, me and 2 more real life friends.

So bad we cant pay the 25$ for realm transfer (geting dollars in our country its too hard).

If we could we would transfer to deathwing (seems more "balanced").

We just started here though (before only private servs).

Bad choice i guess!

EDIT: The thing we find more annoying is the AH (sooo empty). I made a alliance char just to check out their AH and its full of things, like 70k items. QQ
Edited by Danag on 11/22/2012 9:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
They already did the free transfer. It was to AM and most of us are there now.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
this server was ally heavy.then blizz did their free transfers and all the horde used them and left the few that didn't holding the bag.sucks for you and sucks for those of us that like a little world pvp.i'm lucky if i see a horde a day and when i do i leave them be.
Edited by Talaxin on 11/22/2012 9:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Cry me a river
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Agree to the transfer. Unfortunately, some of us resubscribed after a hiatus to find that the horde is almost entirely absent on KT now, and missed the free transfer that was given earlier.

I like world pvp (which is why I chose this server), but there has to be some sort of balance for it to be fun. Beyond pvp, however, is a useless horde economy. Try finding a glyph on the Auction house... yup... they are very rare. No luck finding someone to get you an enchant, or make a gem. No longer can you hang out in Ogrimmar for a bit and see a variety of mounts and gear and player parade through the streets. Just NPCs and maybe one gold selling spam account.

So yeah, I wouldn't even ask for a free transfer unless there was something severely broken on the server.
Reply Quote
83 Undead Mage
+1.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
imo open free xfers from overpopulated horde servers to Horde KT

WTB more people, even if there is a queue to log on in primetime. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
imo open free xfers from overpopulated horde servers to Horde KT

WTB more people, even if there is a queue to log on in primetime. :(

That is a good solution to the same problem. I wonder if enough people would take the risk to come to such a horde-lacking server though, even if offered for free? I would be just as happy to have more horde come to KT, then to get a transfer to another balanced server.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You dont have money to xfer? I know a good solution, get some BoAs and mail them to an alliance toon, you have to start all over again but prolly much faster than before.
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight
yeah... constant gank fest when leveling. i havent seen but a total of 5 horde the entire time on my lvling from 85 to 90, i am getting ganked every few minutes. so usually i just wait till midnight to lvl, so i know all the kids are in bed for school
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I dont think they will set up free horde xfer's off of KT because then there would be no horde on KT at all. They will (if they havnt already, idk) give free realm xfer's from other realms onto KT and free realm xfers for alliance players on KT off of KT.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/29/2012 01:35 PMPosted by Portalgun
I dont think they will set up free horde xfer's off of KT because then there would be no horde on KT at all. They will (if they havnt already, idk) give free realm xfer's from other realms onto KT and free realm xfers for alliance players on KT off of KT.

They did free xfers to Alterac Mountains the first week of MoP.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Forget it... Bliz is losing 3 subscriptions that it could have kept 10 days from now...

no one around to raid with like there was back in the day... sucks, not like I can group in dungeon finder and make a guild from the nice people I meet there... there all on different servers...

This server blows - alliance continues to help screw it up & Bliz doesnt seem to care that Horde is fed up here

Good bye WoW, hello guild wars 2

That is unless bliz acts on it... just $540/year... but I can guarantee I wont be the only one giving up on WoW thanks to horde population...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Normally I would mess with you a little bit, but I'm inclined to agree that this server horde-side needs a dramatic change, somehow. I'm working on the 5 90's achievement, I currently have 4. My 4th was a DK who was trapped on Bloodscalp horde. I decided rather than leveling a new one all the way up, I may as well just get to 90 on Bloodscalp and either leave him there or transfer if I liked DK.

Well, it took 7 hours to get from 86 to 87 because I was getting ganked all day. Now I know those feels you feel and why you're angry. I just got fed up after a few hours and transferred it to KT alliance.

It also sucks too because I enjoy world PvP every now & then, regardless of whether or not it will never be like it used to, world PvP is still fun. Getting ganked by 90's when you're not 90, or getting ganked when it's just you vs 50 alliance is NOT fun.

At least you're not on Illidan though, right? I'm pretty sure their ratio is worse than ours. Except it's horde that is dominant.
Edited by Pat on 12/5/2012 9:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Forget it... Bliz is losing 3 subscriptions that it could have kept 10 days from now...

no one around to raid with like there was back in the day... sucks, not like I can group in dungeon finder and make a guild from the nice people I meet there... there all on different servers...

This server blows - alliance continues to help screw it up & Bliz doesnt seem to care that Horde is fed up here

Good bye WoW, hello guild wars 2

That is unless bliz acts on it... just $540/year... but I can guarantee I wont be the only one giving up on WoW thanks to horde population...

Wait...3 subs? All of these yours? If they are, I'm pretty sure you can afford at least 1 transfer off to make it more enjoyable.

Unless you are staying here by principal and/or just looking for an excuse to quit?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
well that's 3 less now. most of us are happy to help u if ur getting ganked just ask
Edited by Ticklegasm on 12/5/2012 11:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

At least you're not on Illidan though, right? I'm pretty sure their ratio is worse than ours. Except it's horde that is dominant.

Its same thing actually, just different factions.
Reply Quote
Seriously just made a toon on this server without realizing horde is completely dead. Would love an xfer even it's to a dead server as long as it's balanced this is no fun. :(
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
dude.. this server f***ing BLOWS! I've been on here since vanilla WoW when Brocksamson and I would own face with Monolith and other guilds. Back when I played with Pacifist and Fists of Fury after Goon Squad. Then ran PvP premades on horde and steamrolled with all sorta KT icons. /who 90 and 15 people come up on average anytime of the day. I mean, its so bad. I just resubscribed and bought MOP but I am cancelling my account after this month. The developers and people in charged have really dropped the ball on all the unbalanced realms in WoW. Their next patch should focus on a realm balance system where there are transfers to and from high to low faction realms(limited number of xfers per realm, not a fixed date) so ever server is balanced. Going back to guild wars 2 now. No monthly fee and the pvp is phenomenal! WoW could learn a thing or two.. and vice versa but hey all that matters is Blizzard dropped the ball on this one and losing subs left and right as well as the notorious blizzard business plan to make servers go bad so they can feed off of $$$ transfers.. such a shame.
Edited by Voteronpaul on 12/6/2012 11:10 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]