Rest in peace Ully 11-20-2012

100 Orc Warrior
For those that do not know Aberration lost a great friend and member over the past week . On Nov 20th we lost a great Friend and healer in our guild. His name was Ully he has been my right hand man for over 3 years. Anyone that have ever crossed paths with him know he would do anything for any one. I don’t really know what to say other then wanted to let the community know that he will be miss and always in our hearts. You will be miss my Brother at Arms.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We love you and miss you Ully-Teal
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
What happened to him?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
his lungs gave out
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I remember raiding with Ully back when I was starting out in WoW as a noob in OMG WE RAID (good old times). Ully was always there to help, whether it be provide flasks for the group or feasts. Raiding and learning about the game with him, Kordron, Astrida, and Trennick and a bunch of others back then was pretty swell and nostalgic now. I'll miss Ully.

RIP Ully, see you in the afterlife soon. We'll all be there eventually. Keep being pro at them heals on your shaman and druid in heaven. Gonna miss you old man.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
I do not know this person but you have my condolences. It's never easy losing a friend.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
May not have been the best healer. But he was a good guy. RIP Uly you'll be remembered
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Enjoyed raiding with him back in wrath/cataclysm, he was a good heals and a good person. Always willing to either step in or step out to help with progression. Know him and a few others would pretty much constantly but heads but that's just how we gamers are when it comes to gear/encounters. He was a good person in game and I am sure in real life, my condolences go out to his family and friends. R.I.P. ully was fun raiding with you and talking to you, you will be missed sir ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Ully helped out my guild and was one of the original members to join when we first started it up. Me and him had our share of arguments over the past few years (just because we were both stubborn) but we always remained good friends until I transferred. I love you Ully and will miss you like crazy! Love,
Nyra
aka Marie
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Ah god I remember Ully on my rogue/shockadin. Wonderful personality, and don't care what kind of player he was. I still have friends that might be terrible but we sit in skype all day. Those are the friends you keep. RIP Ully
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I emailed a scroll of resurrection. Maybe that'll help...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]