Fluffy's Lemon Meringue Pie(Healer OT)

90 Tauren Druid
The Rules:

1) Be excellent to each other. No one likes a jerk. Don't be a jerk in this thread. No fighting, no put downs, no name calling - or else Reta will beat you with a stick. >:(

2a) The title of the next thread is to be decided by general acceptance before this one caps; try not to overlap with previous ones. Whomever caps the thread should make the new one.

2b) Keep the ToS in mind when deciding on a thread title. This will make it far less likely to be deleted. Also, the title of the thread should always involve food! This is the healer forum and we're weird.

3) Copy and paste these rules and the below list into the first post of the new thread. Add the title of the new thread to the bottom of the list.

Titles of previous OT threads:
Practical's Donuts
Retà's Gumbo Pot
Fleurzilla's Spanish Sammiches
Oldwolfe's Singularity Jello
Kaels' Mac'n'cheese
Pipikaula's Buttered Artichokes
Kerias' Kentucky Fried Chicken
Abeille's Chocolate Truffles
Alnair's Braised Pork Belly
Winnifred's Fried Green Tomatoes
Anarri's Soylent Bread
Röth's Flawless Lasagna
Evayle's Pop Tarts
Sensations' Sensational BBQ
Scootles' Spaghetti
Gumshoe's Samosas
Malrius' Marvelous Stromboli
Akaeya's Fruit Cocktail
Rain's Evil Crawfish Boil
Zzar's Fabulous Falafel
Morenn's Ginger Beef Curry
Anohako's Red Beans and Rice
Marathel's Brazilian Pastries
Veroicone's Macaroni Icecream
Glenn's Backyard Barbeque
Jumpies' Jumpy Jumping Beans
Harpoa's Haggis
Ffraid's Fabulous Souffle
Shammyren's Stupendous Stew
Stormtides' Satisfying Casserole
Buffyria's Bourbon Bonbons
Riot's Peanut Butter Sandwiches
Eiko's Lazy Pepperoni Rolls
Feyatia's Mussamun Curry
Nerfheals' Nefarious Nourishment
Icecreamsoup's Frozen Soup
Fluffy's Lemon Meringue Pie

This is our home, let's keep it nice!

Healer IRC: http://outofmana.me/healchat/
Healer offshore forums: http://outofmana.me/forum/index.php
90 Blood Elf Priest
Oh good.

Okay, Fluffy, now you need to post a Lemon Meringue Pie recipe. Yep.
90 Tauren Druid
Day two of thanksgiving went ok, save for 4 people bringing their own side dishes that were all the same thing(Cranberry Relish....one was green....)....
85 Night Elf Druid
lol, you beat me by like two seconds, Wolfe.

If Fluffy could post a recipe and pick a name, that would be great.
90 Tauren Druid
Oh good.

Okay, Fluffy, now you need to post a Lemon Meringue Pie recipe. Yep.

/bonk

IF YOU WERE AROUND WHY DIDN'T YOU DO IT?

Edit: snooze you lose Anarri!
Edited by Bherwolfe on 11/23/2012 9:58 PM PST
85 Night Elf Druid
/bonk

IF YOU WERE AROUND WHY DIDN'T YOU DO IT?

Edit: snooze you lose Anarri!

Yeah, I meant you beat me on the thread creation, not the cap. I didn't even realize we were a single post away : /
90 Tauren Druid
In other news, I think someone has declared war on me in Ogame....

18 attacks on the same fortress in the last 3 days, technically he is breaking the rules(max 6 attacks per planet, per day, per person) .... but he is just Throwing fleets away; said planet has FIVE THOUSAND plasma turrets....and over Fifty Thousand rocket launchers....it would take ~100 Death Stars to capture it, and yet he is sending fleets of destroyers, battleships and bombers....

I'd report him if I didn't find it just.....hilarious....
90 Blood Elf Priest
BLOW THEIR BASES OUT OF THE WATER, OLDWOLFE! ^_^
85 Night Elf Druid
Or just watch and laugh.
90 Tauren Druid
11/23/2012 10:03 PMPosted by Tiriél
BLOW THEIR BASES OUT OF THE WATER, OLDWOLFE! ^_^

I sent a probe to his homeworld....its a fortress, ~1k Plasma turrets, and he is out of nuke range.....best to just let him waste his ships and collect the debris to rebuild my defenses.
91 Night Elf Druid
Pylon behind mineral line and start cannons!
90 Pandaren Shaman
The pie recipe will come soon... soon.

I actually just watched the lemon meringue pie episode of Good Eats recently, love me some alton brown.

FOOD IS SCIENCE. SCIENCE IS LIFE. LIFE IS FOOD.

Also I'm like this over having a thread named after me: http://i46.tinypic.com/e9x6j8.jpg
96 Tauren Monk
I need pie now.
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm craving food, but unsure what kind of food to eat. Suggestions? (also it's not pie)
90 Blood Elf Priest
Cornish pasties?
85 Night Elf Druid
Thirteen hours and we're still on the first page? You guys are slacking.
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/24/2012 11:04 AMPosted by Anarri
Thirteen hours and we're still on the first page? You guys are slacking.

I'm a slacker.

Also, wouldn't watching them burn to the ground due to the explosions you caused be more fun than sitting back and watching them and doing nothing?
85 Night Elf Druid
Also, wouldn't watching them burn to the ground due to the explosions you caused be more fun than sitting back and watching them and doing nothing?

You say that as though they were productive threads to begin with, and they really weren't. Like I said, those threads were !@#$ storms long before I got to them, and they'd have exploded whether I posted or not.
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/24/2012 12:08 PMPosted by Anarri

You say that as though they were productive threads to begin with, and they really weren't. Like I said, those threads were !@#$ storms long before I got to them, and they'd have exploded whether I posted or not.

o_O

Anarri, what are you talking about? I was talking about Oldwolfe's enemy who I advised him to bomb into smithereens. And then you said, "watch and laugh." o_O
85 Night Elf Druid
Hmm... what an interesting parallel.

Carry on.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]