Fluffy's Lemon Meringue Pie(Healer OT)

90 Blood Elf Priest
Hmm... what an interesting parallel.

Carry on.

Heh. cute.
85 Night Elf Druid
It is odd, though. With all the activity in the rest of the forum the OT threads have been unusually slow.
90 Blood Elf Priest
It's Thanksgiving.
85 Night Elf Druid
I guess.
90 Tauren Druid
Just awoke from food coma.....hush....
90 Tauren Druid
Also, wouldn't watching them burn to the ground due to the explosions you caused be more fun than sitting back and watching them and doing nothing?

It would be nice if I could, but my fleets are still recovering from a recent war, and I've been lax in rebuilding my bomber divisions; Nuking them is the only way, and they are WAY out of nuke range.....

On the other hand, 4 more attacks while I was asleep, 4 more debris fields to harvest.....yay semi-free resources!
90 Pandaren Shaman
I finally got something from the LFR! *shows off shiny new dagger*

This lfr group was seriously mentally challenged, more so than any ever before. We actually hit the enrage timers on both Tsulong and Lei Shi several times.

I kept !@#$%ing at people. It's such a relief to be able to just use typing in these pugs so they don't hear my stupid cream puff girl voice and stop taking me seriously. STOP STANDING IN SPLASH OR ILL STOP HEALING YOU doesnt have the same backbone to it when ppl are whispering you going 'liek omg r u a gurl!?"

So that is one plus to the LFR :P
90 Blood Elf Priest
"Not only am I a girl, but I am better in every way at this game than you are."
100 Blood Elf Priest
Am I the only one who'd just assume that a female panda named 'Fluffy' might be played by a girl?
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/24/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Nerfheals
Am I the only one who'd just assume that a female panda named 'Fluffy' might be played by a girl?

You're not in the wrong to assume that, but I'm also a female priest named Eiko (yet I'm a guy, goes on rant about female casting animations being better typically as healers). I'd argue the same about Sparkle and Rain both playing female toons.
90 Pandaren Shaman
My characters have extremely girly names... but I am still often taken for a dude. Maybe because of the way I talk in raids/groups. I tend to say yo.. sup. Call everyone dude. Make jokes about balls. :P

Usually people are surprised when I turn out to be female. This is good, and maybe subconsciously intentional.

Being judged for your gender sucks. I've actually been declined a raid spot in years past just because I was a chick. "Girls aren't as good and they cause too much drama."

>.>

Speaking of drama, ehrmagherd that druid thread. >.<
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/24/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Fluffy
Being judged for your gender sucks. I've actually been declined a raid spot in years past just because I was a chick. "Girls aren't as good and they cause too much drama."

To be fair there are a large number of female attention/loot !@#$%s in game, but at the same time there are some amazing female raiders. We're talking small sample sizes and selection bias playing a role in you being rejected for being female.

11/24/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Fluffy
Usually people are surprised when I turn out to be female. This is good, and maybe subconsciously intentional.

This is just typically indicative that the female in question isn't the standard attention ^-*!@ gamer girl stereotype.

I'd assume that came about because a lot of times persons who game a large amount typically have less interaction with the opposite sex at a young age and therefore lower self confidence (obviously a generalization and not indicative of the entire population).
Edited by Eikocarol on 11/24/2012 1:57 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
If anyone is interested Deus Ex is 5 dollars on steam atm.
90 Orc Shaman
I've just been grinding out BGs with my Shaman and there's not really much for me to talk about. :(

Shamans feel so much better to heal with in bad gear than Disc did in 5.0 launch. My mana is always full. I like.
85 Night Elf Druid
Speaking of drama, ehrmagherd that druid thread. >.<

Yup, we might finally cap a non-OT thread!
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/24/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Anarri
Yup, we might finally cap a non-OT thread!

Only because arguing with stupid doesn't work.
90 Tauren Druid
To strangle or not to strangle my sister.....

I cooked at my dad's place last night(where my sister is); she was fairly calm and sedate the entire time, which apparently was her saving up her energy for the tantrum she just had.....said tantrum ended with her throwing a crock pot through a window....MY crock pot.....ugh.

I really think she needs to be institutionalized ..... for good.

Edit: spelling fail...strange instead of strangle.
Edited by Bherwolfe on 11/24/2012 3:00 PM PST
100 Orc Shaman
HC
People don't understand the CJ mentality. I can bet all my gold if I made a thread talking about Rshamans in 10m and linking raid bots all the shaman would flock and CJ around it because it means free buffs and they think just because something has some support it must be true. Not to mention the annoyance of people thinking raidbots is the holy grail.
Edited by Sensations on 11/24/2012 3:09 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
I had to read your post three times to figure out wth CJ was.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]