Fluffy's Lemon Meringue Pie(Healer OT)

90 Blood Elf Priest
Your sister is...being really dumb. I'm sorry. :-\
90 Tauren Druid
11/24/2012 11:47 PMPosted by Tiriél
Your sister is...being really dumb. I'm sorry. :-\

I can think of half a dozen stronger words than "dumb" honestly.....

She is a slave to her emotions, she doesn't think things through, she assumes her wants and desires are acceptable and a priority no matter what...... in a word, she is immature in the extreme, and has gotten to the point where she just NEEDS some restrictions and order to shock her back to reality.

If spending almost a month in a metal hospital didn't do that, then something permanent will have to be arranged; it is that simple. For tonight however, and the rest of the weekend, she is spending it in the county women's corrections facility......hopefully that will help.
90 Blood Elf Priest
So...4 healing Tsulong is really easy. It felt horribly, horribly wrong. Our DPS are kinda weak, so we healed the boss to death and all 4 of us were doing 75k-85k HPS...pathetic that it came down to that. X_X
85 Night Elf Druid
So I watched Fight Club. I'm gonna have to watch it a few more times to make sense of it :S
90 Pandaren Shaman
The more I read these forums the more I question the relevance of any opinion expressed and the validity of any "discussion"

World Class Top-Tier #1 Ranked Priest
Iapetus the Light of Dawn

I can't tell if you're trying to be ironic or if you really think it's classy to assign yourself titles like the best, the authority, world class. o.o

@Bherwolfe - sorry to hear your sis is bonkers. D: i have a crazy town sister and stepdad, people with mental illness are really difficult to tolerate. i know that feel. *comfort*
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/25/2012 01:18 AMPosted by Anarri
So I watched Fight Club. I'm gonna have to watch it a few more times to make sense of it :S

The first rule of Fight Club is you do not talk about Fight Club.
90 Blood Elf Monk
11/25/2012 08:24 AMPosted by Fluffy
I can't tell if you're trying to be ironic or if you really think it's classy to assign yourself titles like the best, the authority, world class. o.o

I think I left some of my ego in the priest thread and Iapetus took it.
90 Gnome Priest
Also, for future reference, if anyone in this thread gets involved with the mob at any time, your best course of action is getting away asap. Don't let them like you because things get scary really fast.

Upside is I was able to quit my job and I'm making ~4k a week now.

wat
90 Blood Elf Monk
Roth left his room and bad things happened. Nothing to see here, move along.
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/25/2012 10:09 AMPosted by Skootalloo
wat

Don't feed it, Skoots.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Once again, Gate of the Setting Sun proves to be full of jerks. Been farming the stupid ring in there since my Monk hit 90. See it drop today. Ret Paladin rolls Need on it, wins, and tells me he did it for the lulz. Not because he needed it, but because he could.
90 Tauren Druid
I kept !@#$%ing at people. It's such a relief to be able to just use typing in these pugs so they don't hear my stupid cream puff girl voice and stop taking me seriously. STOP STANDING IN SPLASH OR ILL STOP HEALING YOU doesnt have the same backbone to it when ppl are whispering you going 'liek omg r u a gurl!?"

So that is one plus to the LFR :P

Most people are surprised when they find out I am female, too.

*Looks at avatar*

I have no idea why...
90 Worgen Druid
11/25/2012 01:02 PMPosted by Tiriél
Once again, Gate of the Setting Sun proves to be full of jerks. Been farming the stupid ring in there since my Monk hit 90. See it drop today. Ret Paladin rolls Need on it, wins, and tells me he did it for the lulz. Not because he needed it, but because he could.

(Buffy here) Had a similar event in Heroic Scarlet Monastery on my Paladin. I was dpsing and the 2h sword dropped from Whitemane. The Warrior tank rolled need and dropped immediately.

He won with a 99.
90 Blood Elf Priest
It just seems like the general decorum of LFD groups has dropped significantly. Meh.
90 Worgen Druid
Of course it's not necessarily against the rules. Just terribly immoral.
90 Blood Elf Mage
11/25/2012 12:32 AMPosted by Qùess
So...4 healing Tsulong is really easy. It felt horribly, horribly wrong. Our DPS are kinda weak, so we healed the boss to death and all 4 of us were doing 75k-85k HPS...pathetic that it came down to that. X_X

Oooh, how can that feel wrong? It's Valithria, part II.
90 Blood Elf Mage
11/25/2012 01:02 PMPosted by Tiriél

Puke. You should report that, seriously.

I had a person do that in one of the Hour of Twilights, possibly on this guy. He rolled on an item I needed, won it. And then DE'd it in front of me, while laughing.
90 Blood Elf Mage
The more I read these forums the more I question the relevance of any opinion expressed and the validity of any "discussion"

World Class Top-Tier #1 Ranked Priest
Iapetus the Light of Dawn

Pardon my crassness, but is that sig a f**king joke? I mean seriously, how embarrassing.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]