Fluffy's Lemon Meringue Pie(Healer OT)

90 Blood Elf Priest
So excited for these QoL buffs today! Now I won't feel like a tard if I accidentally hit Inner Focus before SS.

40 yard Atonement has me drooling, too. I hate not being able to heal range, now I can!
Edited by Qùess on 11/27/2012 10:11 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
The only thing I'm worried about is that it's going to heal things other than the tank when I want it to heal the tank. :S
90 Draenei Priest
So, what am I supposed to do here?
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/27/2012 11:00 AMPosted by Origination

Hang out and talk to other healers!

The only thing I'm worried about is that it's going to heal things other than the tank when I want it to heal the tank. :S

I very rarely find myself using Atonement with the intention of healing a specific person. Just use it to splash smart heals around. Our tank is a Blood Dk anyway, he doesn't need me. :(
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/27/2012 11:00 AMPosted by Origination

Pick a food item you want the next thread to be titled with, of course.

@Quess: I wish I had your problems! xD Our tanks are a really good Druid and a mediocre Paladin (who is talking about swapping to a DK).
100 Pandaren Priest
Gimme 40 yard atonement NOW!
90 Draenei Priest
11/27/2012 01:09 AMPosted by Tiriél
Also, you didn't answer my question!

Fine, fine. Vhalan's Tuscan Bean Stew. And yes, I have the recipe, and yes it is exceedingly yummy, especially for cold, wet weather.
Edited by Vhalan on 11/27/2012 12:32 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
omg, I want tuscan beef stew...
Leveling my scribe priest to 90 so she can farm motes of harmony.

I wish I could dungeon level .... some of these dungeons are actually fun :/
90 Night Elf Druid
DEAR PATCH,
UPDATE FASTER.

LOVE,
ME.

I'm so impatient :( I want to film a video and upgrade my honor gear (so glad I ended up not buying a feral pvp set now :D).
90 Blood Elf Priest
Did the Ascension change get reverted? The tooltip doesn't appear to show the extra mana tea chance.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Did the Ascension change get reverted? The tooltip doesn't appear to show the extra mana tea chance.

I thought Ascension was a talent and the crit Tea was a passive.

I like this gear upgrading and stuff. Wish I saved up more before the patch! Can't wait to get my mace off Empress and upgrade it. I just need the thingy off SoF to make my gem. :D
90 Worgen Druid
I'm really surprised not a single Resto Druid thing changed.
I"m almost done collecting my Cranes deck!!!

Now I'm not even sure what to do with it ... I don't feel like I need the extra regen that badly on this character. And I might get a raid drop, and there's half a chance i'll be tanking anyway. I could sell it, or I could give it to my priest to prop her mana bar up ... thoughts?
100 Tauren Druid
I equipped my first Cranes trinket on my paladin, and only need one more card for one for this toon. I will be equipping it (static Int = yummy) and upgrading it with the VP I have been stashing. I plan to wait for a Sha-gem weapon before wasting VP on those, and I am not very thrilled with the rep VP items I can buy. I figure, LFR has to be good to this toon some day, right? RIGHT?!?

One of these days our guild will actually get enough people geared up to raid. *Sigh*
Honestly I just miss my alchemist's trinket. The Cata one was awesome as a druid and I used it all thru DS -- I actually gave Heart of Unliving to our holy priest because the alchemist trinket was better. The Zen stone just sucks a doozy.
90 Pandaren Monk
11/27/2012 12:31 PMPosted by Vhalan
Also, you didn't answer my question!

Fine, fine. Vhalan's Tuscan Bean Stew. And yes, I have the recipe, and yes it is exceedingly yummy, especially for cold, wet weather.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm want TONIGHT, kkthx.
90 Worgen Druid
Well.... I guess I'm not raiding on my Shaman anymore....
100 Tauren Shaman
HC
11/27/2012 07:57 PMPosted by Malrius
Well.... I guess I'm not raiding on my Shaman anymore....

Why not?;o
90 Worgen Druid
So our Shaman was removed from the group. I talked with the raid leader and he said it was okay for me to switch to my Shaman. So I spent the whole week getting my Shaman into full pre-raid BiS. (almost) I get on tonight expecting to be able to raid on my Shaman to clear MV to get some starter gear before HoF, and I found out that he found some off the wall Shaman instead.... So I'm back to my Druid, and I'm no longer healing... I'm dps-ing. I don't like healing on this Druid because I feel like all my heals are being sniped, and then when they can't be sniped, they aren't healing enough because of the burst...

This group feels like it is about to fall apart... and I don't know where I would go afterwards. Everyone's raid teams seem to be full already. Just... Ugh.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]