Fate-PvP Guild

100 Human Hunter
anytime. anywhere. anycharacte.r dreadmoons , as long as you dont have 5-10 horde also trying to kill me as is in that screenshot.
Reply Quote
Not sure but I think Lucassw just implied your grand victory in the war between <Fate> and <MeshLAN> was meaningless.

wow, you're getting thicker by the hour, dreadmoons...Lucassw was saying how bout you (dreadmoons/slugpellet/catspaw) put your money where your mouth is and actually fight Stryker 1v1 rather than ride the coat tails of those who are better than you (as always)...or are you still upset that all your toons have been outed, yet again?

P.S.....careful now, you may just wake up assassinated again.
Reply Quote
I just asked a question.
Then you started trying to get him to kill me.
Probably because you got killed in Stormwind, and blame me.
Or because Luccasw got killed in Tanaris, and blames me.
So I thought I'd find and attack him in game.
So I did and I killed him.
Then he went off the deep end.
I just want to have tea and cucumber sandwiches.
You went off the deep end a long time ago.
This recruitment thread is ruined.
I think you're somewhat responsible.

Thank you for once again proving just how damn important we are to you, sonofbieber...you have turned every single thread (no matter it's topic) into a "pay homage to Yodaa and Lucassw; two people I envy and admire".

Yet again, though, I advise that you stick to the forums Code of Conduct and seek help for your obvious obsession elsewhere.
Reply Quote
I just asked a question.
Then you started trying to get him to kill me.
Probably because you got killed in Stormwind, and blame me.
Or because Luccasw got killed in Tanaris, and blames me.
So I thought I'd find and attack him in game.
So I did and I killed him.
Then he went off the deep end.
I just want to have tea and cucumber sandwiches.
You went off the deep end a long time ago.
This recruitment thread is ruined.
I think you're somewhat responsible.

1) You're making implications as to how bad at pvp Stryker is, comparing him to Zabooza and how he wouldn't be able to beat him. Stryker has since proven you wrong on that, boohoo.

2) I'm suggesting that you and Stryker should fight because so far all you've done is hide behind your level 10 toon. Stop being a coward and fight Stryker if you're so quick to pass judgement.

3) Naito says L2Strfyre-lalala
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Stryker #1 hunter on dread
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
You guys do realize that goodjob/sonofbeiber will not fight anyone 1v1.

He has already learned his lesson during cata when i used to gank him all the time in places like TB and in front of SW(trying to gank duelers, lol).

Why do you think he consistently tries to form 5-10 man groups to help him kill the one person he doesn't like?

Stryker #1 hunter on dread

That sounds like a challenge :)
Edited by Paetheas on 12/8/2012 8:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
so who is romeo slater on youtube?

paetheas i fear and respect you great night elf.
there is no need to challenge each other because united as one we could rule dreadmaul.

just look what happens when 3 hunter lords come together against the horde skum.
http://imgur.com/pk5KI

"Brave men are a city's strongest tower of defence"
Edited by Stryker on 12/8/2012 5:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
@ Patheas and Stryker .. Good to see some of the best players on dread united.

slugpellet (aka goodjob/sonofbieber and many many other payed-for name changes) is the same as always. He only ganks afkers, lowbies, with mates or uses guards to kill for him and takes the credit. Then he comes in here to the forums and rp's how awesome he is (and how much he wishes he was my bf).

If you sum up all that is slugpellet, you get...a nothing. A no one who is obsessed with certain players in the game in a vain attempt to gain attention (like all children, he doesn't care whether it's positive or negative, as long as he's noticed). One of his ways of gaining said attention is to attempt to incite factions or certain players against each other and then sit back and laugh when they started fighting.

Sooo, save your breath, guys.....he's never going to 1v1 anyone cause then he'd show just how bad a player he actually is...and, to him, being a good wow player is the be-all end-all of his life...cause he has nothing else to be proud of, you realise.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
who is #1 isnt important to the people of dreadmaul for they have blessed by the gods to have such heroes walk amongst them.
Reply Quote
lol, you gotta love sonofbieber's determination to convince himself he's important, Stryker..."I'm such a consummate instigator and manipulator, i'm gonna make Patheas and Stryker hate each other, waaaaaa", LOLOL, I mean, come on, it's so childish and attention seeking it's even making my kids shake their heads at his immaturity and insecurity.
Edited by Yodaa on 12/8/2012 11:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/08/2012 09:27 PMPosted by Dreadmoons
I'm sorry Stryker I couldn't read that all I can think about is you lining up a powershot on Paetheas' face whilst crying IRL because Paetheas demanded a 'friendly duel'.

This makes no sense. Why would he be crying while having a friendly duel? Explain your reasoning or you fail the lesson. Furthermore to my knowledge it's you who refuses to have a ''friendly duel'' with either Stryker or Paetheas. So it would be you who is infact crying IRL, yes? BTW pulling NPCs and running back into town like a dog with its tail between its legs isn't counted as anything more than a COWard bailing out of a fight he know he can't win.

I'm so glad you decided to roll Tauren on a toon this time, really reveals your true personality, Coward. I might start up a petition to allow Taurens to be mages and rogues aswell, that way the rest of your characters can be true to form :D
Edited by Lucassw on 12/8/2012 11:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
a ps/blink strike opener is reserved for the likes of you and others of low moral intregrity
Edited by Stryker on 12/8/2012 11:25 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]