Fate-PvP Guild

http://www.clackamas.us/domesticviolence/warning.html

Check out these entries about your husband Stryker:

Using "Playful" Force
What may first appear to be playful wrestling, quickly becomes something else. He may hold her down and taunt her when she can't break free. He is letting her know that he is stronger than she is and he can overpower her.

Minimizes
Abusers minimize their behavior. "I was only joking." "You are too sensitive." "I was just playing around." "I didn't hit you that hard."

wow, now you're saying Stryker is my husband and you're showing jealousy at his supposed, what, abuse of me? Like Stryker said...

12/10/2012 08:56 AMPosted by Paetheas
The official term for what you have is called a 'Man Crush'
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 06:13 AMPosted by Dreadmoons
If that were true there would probably be a lot of people Jealous of Stryker for it. IDIOT. (Just playing around).

Should have deleted that (ugh) lame attempt at sentence structure like you did your earlier one...remember, read before hitting enter rather than trying to pass off inadequacy with " Just playing around".
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 06:19 AMPosted by Dreadmoons
Did you just call Paetheas inadequate?

No, you dradmoons.
Reply Quote
Well, you said I was trying pass of inadequacy with "just playing around". Paetheas used "just playing around".. so logically it follows you are saying he was trying to pass off inadequacy.

You just said Paetheas was inadequate.

No, I said you were trying TO pass of inadequacy with "just playing around" (can't even get it right when it was written for you, can you honey, LOL)...as for Paetheas, he can say "just playing around" as much as he likes...you, however, have demonstrated a desperation that far surpasses any ability to use the phrase "just playing around" in any sincere fashion.

To make it clearer for you, dradmoons, when Paetheas says it, it's fine...when you say it, it's pathetic and lame...sorry.
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 06:44 AMPosted by Dreadmoons
I just beat you in an argument Yodaa. I'm pretty logical and stuff.

Amazing that you are so desperate to "beat" me in an argument, dradmoons.....unfortunately, for you, this forum is littered with the evidence that you never have, no matter how hard you've tried (ugh, not to mention the plethora of lame tactics you've employed only to fail over and over again)....but by all means, you not only SHOULD continue to try and beat me one day, I also give you permission to continue to struggle along, honey, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Reply Quote
:)

So Yodaa I hear you write children's books. Hard to believe seeing as your spelling and grammar are so fail, but today's your lucky day I have an idea for a best seller.

LOLOLOLOLOL, you have no idea how hard i'm laughing here, honey....that was one of my "rumours" I told them to tell you....LOLOL Children's books; you're so gullable!!!!!
Reply Quote
My idea for a best seller involves the ultra sexy and intelligent night elf Yodaa skinning the retarded cow. Effectively putting it out of its own misery and using its skin as a doormat, where it belongs.
Edited by Lucassw on 12/12/2012 7:13 AM PST
Reply Quote

So Yodaa I hear you write children's books. Hard to believe seeing as your spelling and grammar are so fail, but today's your lucky day I have an idea for a best seller.

LOLOLOLOL, you're so gullable!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Basically it's a children's reading book where it just step by step goes through instructional manuals for household appliances like dishwashers.

"Lucas opens the dishwasher door"
"Lucas puts the plates in the dishwasher"
"Now Lucas puts the pots in the dishwasher"
"What a good boy Lucas is!"

and things like that, basically they learn to read and do chores at an early age.

Is Lucas your son? Hate to say it honey, but he'll need more than an instructional children's book to get over his childhood once you're done with him.....

LOLOLOL, still can't get over how gullable you are, dradmoons!!!!!
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 07:21 AMPosted by Dreadmoons
No he's your son and frankly I think my idea is much better than your books which are basically just dumbed down versions of the story of Oedipus but end with the son still a teenager and all of them are the same story over and over just with the Mom having different dresses and in different exotic locations.

wow, take a breath now and then...did you just explode? That was one of your more badly written paragraphs to date, dred-a-maul-grl...and that's saying a lot...have another crack at it and this time, tell us why on earth you called your son Lucas? omg, wait....no, it can't be....was it an homage to Lucassw? (I'm actually cackling now).
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 07:21 AMPosted by Dreadmoons
No he's your son and frankly I think my idea is much better than your books which are basically just dumbed down versions of the story of Oedipus but end with the son still a teenager and all of them are the same story over and over just with the Mom having different dresses and in different exotic locations.

You're terrible, Muriel
Edited by Lucassw on 12/12/2012 7:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
shhhhhh, I think we broke him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]