An unexpected journey

90 Pandaren Monk
Counting down the days until it comes out. I already have Christmas presents ordered from The Noble Collection like Gandalf's pipe, Sting and others. Who else is ready for this?
Reply Quote
87 Human Mage
been ready since i read the book 22 years ago in high school. even more ready since they showed the very tiny teaser after the lotr movies came out what 6-8 years ago?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! the hobbit is my favorite book ever, and i've been "patiently' waiting to watch, but we won't be able to see the ending untill early 2014 :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Not really interested in seeing Jackson butcher yet another classic.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not going into it expecting anything extraordinary. The reviews that are out right now pretty much confirmed the doubts I had about the Hobbit and its eventual 2 sequels. It's bloated with extra fluff to stretch it out over three movies, with lots of pacing problems. Visually, It's gonna be stunning, but I hope it doesn't drag too much.
Edited by Zanuvial on 12/5/2012 1:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
TV spot #9 had some nice new material.

12/05/2012 03:56 AMPosted by Taggert
Not really interested in seeing Jackson butcher yet another classic.

I'm STILL peeved over Denethor and Faramir in Return of the King. Both were fantastic characters that got replaced in the movie by completely different characters who happened to share the same name. >_>

Oh well, us book nerds should get a few bonuses for experiencing the story on hardmode I guess... :3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I keep thinking about the interesting animated version, and am wondering if those 'songs' will be in it (new movie). That would rule!
Either way, if it's anything like the LoTR trilogy, I'm sooo going to love it!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]