[A] <BHB> 6/6MV 4/6HoF Needs Tank and DPS

90 Pandaren Shaman
<Blue Hen Battalion> is seeking skilled raiders fill out our 10 man roster.

Our guild strives to maintain a fun, relaxed atmosphere while still being serious about progression and keeping high standards for personal performance. Raiders are expected to be knowledgeable about their class and role, stay focused during raid, and learn from their mistakes. Raiders should be mature and tolerant of some potentially offensive language in guild chat and over mumble.

Current raid days are as follows (all times EST):

Tuesday 8pm-11pm
Thursday 8pm-11pm
Sunday 8pm-11pm

We use EPGP for our loot system and Mumble for voice chat. All guild raiders are required to have Mumble installed and operational. A working mic is not required, but is greatly preferred. Our current guild progress is shown at http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/medivh

6/6MV
4/6HoF

Recruiting:

1 Tank (DK/Warr/Monk ideal. Decent DPS offspec greatly preferred but not required)
2 DPS (Warlock/SPriest/Boomkin/Warr ideal)

Skilled applicants for other roles are always welcome to apply, and will be given raid time if their performance is exceptional.

In-game contact is best directed to the following players (alts in parentheses for additional chance of success): Linwong, Veloark.(Veloarc), or Calchexas (Vyland).
Edited by Linwong on 1/16/2013 2:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Still looking for a tank...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Now in need of a healer and a DPS.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
sorry to hijack your recruit, but for a moment i thought i saw BBB was recruiting and got all excited.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
still looking for a lock?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If your still recruiting a healer let me know! :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
12/08/2012 11:58 PMPosted by Nighttoe
sorry to hijack your recruit, but for a moment i thought i saw BBB was recruiting and got all excited.

:<
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Bumping for new progression and new recruitment requirements...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Still in need of peoples
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]