[A] Reality Check Recruiting

90 Human Paladin
We are a level 25 guild (isn't everyone now?) recruiting for our ten man teams. We used to raid back in the ICC days and then Cata came and our raid team just fell apart.

We have recently been trying to rebuild hard (much to the annoyance of trade. :D ). We are looking to put together a couple of teams. The team I will be tanking on will be a weekend only raid team. Mornings will be our raid time, though the time is not etched in stone yet. I'm still putting the team together and polling folks on times.

Frankly, if you are under 18, we would rather you didn't apply. I have several underage kids now and the drama they cause is crazy. Very needy for attention. I'm a mid-40's (and PROUD OF IT) chick and I raised my son. I'd prefer not to raise someone else's kids, thanks. And yes, our conversations can get R-rated. And they can be a lot of fun, but it gets irritating to have to put a choke on it since the 14 year old logged on.

Ok back to the recruiting part. Even though we raided in ICC, we consider our team new. If you've been wanting to break into raiding, we are the team for you. All we ask is you be minimum geared, know how to play your class and can follow directions. Vent is a must, even if you just listen. If you get all upset over wipes, please don't ask to join us. We don't get upset. We regroup, refocus and try again. However, none of us throw a pissy childish fit over it.

All that being said, any level and class can join us as well, providing you're laid back and just like to chill and have fun. Drama queens of any age need not apply.

Contact Samatina if interested. I'm usually on in the evenings between 7 and 9pm CST (5-7 server).

Thanks for reading and have an awesome day.

Sam
Edited by Samatina on 11/25/2012 4:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE GUILD.

ANVILMAR WARRIOUR LEVEL 90 WITH LOT OF DPS. LET ME KNOW. ALSO I CHANGE INTO A BLOOD ELF ON DEMAND FOR THE LADIES BUT U ALREADY KNOW THAT.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]