Fourth Week in a row double Gold from Sha

100 Worgen Warrior
Whilst i look around at 463 ilvl baddies that have t14 legs due to rng i cant help but think how much i loathe this new loot system on Sha of anger. It doesnt matter if you organize kill with your entire guild you are not going to get loot based off any effort , its purely based on luck. I personally have had enough of seeing players decked in crafted 450 pvp gear rocking some t14 that they were handed without any effort.

I realize the game now caters to the average casual 17 year old without an attention span but for gods sake .. atleast allow some kind of reward from using coins on a boss.. (1/20 token or somthing). Or let guilds kill it and receive raid loot.Four weeks in a row now without loot wouldnt bother me in the slightest.. if it weren't for the 450 warrior next to me last on the dmg meter receiving t14 legs purely because he joined a raid. I miss the days of Effort=reward.

An example is a guildy of mine that refuses to do dailies.. his gear was terrible and was just able to enter HoF LFR.. so he enters an receives 3 483 epics from 6 bosses without a coin.
Meanwhile the guildies we have that do alot of dailies have consecutively killed 17 bosses a week and received nothing 2 weeks in a row while using coins.

RNG crap like this fails in every mmorpg, it ruined TERA and Aion and seems it is planting its feet in wow now.

expecting "ITS THE SAME LOOT SYSTEM" morons, but its not.. you can take your whole guild to sha and recieve nothing...for weeks..the game needs to reward time spent again.. Once you get to a certain point of gear and raid progression (f u elegon) you are left to the mercy of RNG.
Edited by Clëavage on 11/19/2012 8:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
"you can win nothing"

you can also have the entire raid win an item.
Reply Quote
40 Orc Warlock
Have you tried bringing your whole guild to Sha?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
So what.

I've never seen anything from sha other than gold. And I have used a token every single time on him.

Bad rng is bad rng and complaining about it isn't going to change anything.

It doesnt matter if you organize kill with your entire guild you are not going to get loot based off any effort , its purely based on luck.

I wasn't aware sha took any effort. Seems to me you just hit him with a stick and he goes boom.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Nice LFR weapon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
.85^8 = 27.2%

Just your friendly neighborhood death knight calculator, pointing out that your entire post is about you being one of the more than 1 in 4 people who can be expected to have the exact same string of bad luck.

You should add the following quote to the end of your original post.

TL;DR - Waaaaaa!! *tears*
Reply Quote
40 Orc Warlock
I don't get how Sha not dropping loot hinders progression
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Maybe tomorrow will be your day!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
seems like the majority of forum dwellers are ok with free epics no effort/reward. Spose looking at wow nowadays i shouldnt be surprised.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I find it truly amusing when people who can't clear MSV complain about others getting undeserved loot, especially when said person has tier gloves and a semi-rare drop helm.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
like you have any idea about how hard ive worked for my gear. And that helm is garbage. As far as progression, yes i have stuck by my guild that is being held back by a few RL friendships .. but we are far from the only ones stuck on elegon in 10man normal atm. I dont know why i bother with these forums, they truly are just a reflection of what the game has become.
Reply Quote
40 Orc Warlock
Sha isn't mandatory, you're doing it for free loot too but RNG doesn't favor you.
So yeah, you don't have to act like you're better than everyone else just because you didn't get that "free loot"
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
la la la.. barfus bounces into the channel with his new haste hit boots that make people mad that he won over DPS..

I haven't won anything but a PVP cloak off Sha.. I won a ring off Galleon that one time i killed him.

After that i haven't felt like waking up at 5 am on saturday to kill him again.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
11/19/2012 09:31 PMPosted by Clëavage
like you have any idea about how hard ive worked for my gear. And that helm is garbage. As far as progression, yes i have stuck by my guild that is being held back by a few RL friendships .. but we are far from the only ones stuck on elegon in 10man normal atm. I dont know why i bother with these forums, they truly are just a reflection of what the game has become.

I'm uncertain if you think that I, or anyone else more progressed than you, didn't "work hard" for their gear. Oh, and I'm pretty sure the pugs on my server are stuck on Elegon too.

And I'm still using the 410 DS helm for my ret set. QQ
Edited by Isiildur on 11/19/2012 9:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
11/19/2012 09:34 PMPosted by Isiildur

I'm uncertain if you think that I, or anyone else more progressed than you, didn't "work hard" for their gear. Oh, and I'm pretty sure the pugs on my server are stuck on Elegon too.

And I'm still using the 410 DS helm for my ret set. QQ

Thanks for your 2 cents.
Reply Quote
40 Orc Warlock
11/19/2012 09:31 PMPosted by Clëavage
I dont know why i bother with these forums, they truly are just a reflection of what the game has become.

Doesn't know why he bothers with the forums.
Comes and creates a thread crying about not getting free loot.
Truly a reflection of what the game has become.

That's about right
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
11/19/2012 09:39 PMPosted by Eldotsyou
I dont know why i bother with these forums, they truly are just a reflection of what the game has become.

Doesn't know why he bothers with the forums.
Comes and creates a thread crying about not getting free loot.
Truly a reflection of what the game has become.

That's about right

thanks for your 2 cents.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Its still random as TB/VoA were in tiers past, just in a different way.

Sure, you can go in with a full guild group and you personally still get nothing. But it was the same back in WotLK/Cata. The chances your tier dropped were pretty slim already. The "free tier" bosses have always been luck based, not effort based.

Anyway, VoA/TB/Sha/Galleon and now coins are just ways to speed up gearing up outside of regular boss drops. You'll have a much higher chance of getting those tier bosses once you get the actual raid bosses that drop those loot tokens down.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
11/19/2012 09:15 PMPosted by Clëavage
seems like the majority of forum dwellers are ok with free epics no effort/reward. Spose looking at wow nowadays i shouldnt be surprised.

Nice LFR weapon.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
LFR weapon

Nice gloves from sha.

Seriously guys, HE HAS TIER FROM SHA. Downrate and let it die.
Edited by Ðemolition on 11/19/2012 10:36 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]