Farewell Baelgun

90 Gnome Warlock
Thank you to everyone that made my adventure in this game the best experience possible. Much love to all those I have met along the way and everyone in Crisp. I have decided to retire from this game because I have just lost the magical experience it used to hold for me. As a once main core raider it was hard for me to adjust to not raiding on a regular basis and doing dailies to abide the time just wasnt working. Seeing myself become obsolete just made things worse and I wasnt about to become one of those people that just sat in SW all day long. I will live and die as a Crispie Kreamer and hope that one day when I decide to log back in that I will still be in a place I consider home.

HAIL CRISP!!!

and goodluck to Baelgun
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
I LOVE YOU TIDBITZ
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
RAWR scared u away with mah scary mask
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Awwww ....

dam.

:/

We'll see you by the time Titan comes around .... you'll miss me before then I'm positive on that!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Tis a sad day indeed when someone leaves this this magical world.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Tibbitz...you still owe me that reach around from Ultraxion.

Jussayin....

<3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]