Your stables please.

90 Orc Hunter
If you look at the armory page you can see everyones stables, please leave a comment on the impressiveness of the stable above you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Fish for compliments, much?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
you sound jelly. Looked at your stable, you should put more work into it 3/10
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Hunter
quite the impressive stable, 9/10, since you dont have a ghost saber! :D or any molten front spiders.

wont find me collecting anything but the rarest spawns and the strangest skins.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Era
Mine are mostly rares or unique skins. Unfortunately, I don't use most of them due to stacking the strongest buffs for raids/dungeons. Hence my current 5 give:

%crit
%haste
mastery
%magic dmg increase
heal
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Hunter
Mine are mostly rares or unique skins. Unfortunately, I don't use most of them due to stacking the strongest buffs for raids/dungeons. Hence my current 5 give:

%crit
%haste
mastery
%magic dmg increase
heal

supposed to comment on the stables of the person ABOVE you, not your own >.>
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Era
Haha! Whoops. I guess I just did your job for you :P

I do see you have lots of free space in your stable slots. You have already tamed some of my personal favourites, however. Any plan to fill those empties up? Wish I had empties :(
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Hunter
Haha! Whoops. I guess I just did your job for you :P

I do see you have lots of free space in your stable slots. You have already tamed some of my personal favourites, however. Any plan to fill those empties up? Wish I had empties :(

i plan for those empty slots to vanish by 90. i refuse to tame common skins so i come about my pets few and far between, dont know if it updated yet to show my spankin new Loque'nahak.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
9/10 you have alot of rares there as well as some nice skins.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Wow, Quillen Explosion there.

Nice set of rares.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
there the 4 portent colors that for some reason appear as the blue on on the forums.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I want more stable room. I dont care how rare the pet is or the skin. I just am very attached to some pets /hugs them all
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
11/20/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Koora
I want more stable room. I dont care how rare the pet is or the skin. I just am very attached to some pets /hugs them all

yeah i can see that , nice Spirit Beasts collection
i feel you spend a lot of time and effort on it .
Edited by Ôk on 11/20/2012 5:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Hunter
Ok, your stable could use a little upgrading in terms of rare skinned pets, but overall pretty nice. 7/10
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
You seem to like pets that fly, idk 7.3/10
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/20/2012 11:16 PMPosted by Nourahuntard
You seem to like pets that fly, idk 7.3/10

9/10 For cool pet names lol.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/10 Amazing stables
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I had all of the spiders, and they were all named after Metalocalypse characters. but sadly I had to let them go. I have dropped some rares that I never thought I would, I hate having a limit.

8/10 for the guy above me
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I'm pretty proud of my stable. Every MF pet was solo-tamed, and I generally went way out of my way to get that unique skin of any pet. Sadly had to drop Garuda, Sambaas, Ironhide Devilsuar, and a couple others today to free up some slots. But got an adorable new ravager, and finally a sporebat.

8.5-9/10 for Krytture above me, quite impressive my friend.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]