Your stables please.

90 Blood Elf Hunter
I had to empty some of my stable. Wish makes me sad because all of my pets are rare.

10/10 I love all your pets, I never seen that ravanger skin before it's pretty!
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Hunter
I had to empty some of my stable. Wish makes me sad because all of my pets are rare.

10/10 I love all your pets, I never seen that ravanger skin before it's pretty!

quite nice :o 9/10. would be perfect if that core hound had a rare skin >.>
Reply Quote
Silvis,

Great pet names! Love the Fox-Ashtail, the Owl-Animus, the core hound-Snowflake (epic!) and of course Loque'nahak-Raijin.

I would love to give you a high score but your stable is only 10/25.

I will give you 5/10 cause I love sexy Blood Elf Hunters ;)

-Rails
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Quite an impressive stable Rails, I'm quite jelly on some of your tames, specially chormaggus, I am quite lazy to find some people that are willing to give me a hand to tame that one :P but it is on my target list

9/10

I really wish we had some bigger stables, right now I am not sure which pets abandon, even if not rare there are some skins I really like.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
5/10 maybe Im missing it, but doesnt seem to be a lot of rare spawns unique skins, but hey to each thier own, you probably like em :) I never been a fan of the spirit beasts but I do like the bear one lol
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
11/22/2012 09:05 AMPosted by Pånz
5/10 maybe Im missing it, but doesnt seem to be a lot of rare spawns unique skins, but hey to each thier own, you probably like em :) I never been a fan of the spirit beasts but I do like the bear one lol

I dunno how to rate this... uh... 8/10? i saw some cool pets. I dunno, I like cool pet names better than cool pet skins.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
I'm pretty happy with my stable. I've always found hunting rares to be a very enjoyable and rewarding experience. As for Ernest, I'd give you an 8/10. Very nice. The names made me laugh. Although, I'd get rid of one of the cranes.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
11/22/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Artemiis
I'm pretty happy with my stable. I've always found hunting rares to be a very enjoyable and rewarding experience. As for Ernest, I'd give you an 8/10. Very nice. The names made me laugh. Although, I'd get rid of one of the cranes.

No way, it is essential to have 2 cranes to switch pets in arena while lullaby/roar of sac is on CD. The same reason hunters had 2+ monkeys in cata and the same reason that hunters have 2 or more spirit beasts as BM. Also if one crane is being focused I can dismiss and summon a new one at full health.

I'm glad u like my pet names though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
11/20/2012 02:06 AMPosted by Jonlajoie
If you look at the armory page you can see everyones stables, please leave a comment on the impressiveness of the stable above you.

You were doing good until the Ghostcrawler crab.

Insta 4/10
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Can i get a rate on mine? been meaning to let that croc go for a while now but keep forgetting to get around to it...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
11/20/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Ôk
I want more stable room. I dont care how rare the pet is or the skin. I just am very attached to some pets /hugs them all

yeah i can see that , nice Spirit Beasts collection
i feel you spend a lot of time and effort on it .

I actually just got lucky with everyone but gondria. I just flew over and found them, tamed them. Gondria I did a few fly bys.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

Insta 4/10[/quote]

come again monk?
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
If you look at the armory page you can see everyones stables, please leave a comment on the impressiveness of the stable above you.

Insta 4/10

Wait, whaaat? You're not even a hunter. Plus, Ghostcrawler isn't bad in any way. It's another spirit beast.
Edited by Artemiis on 11/24/2012 6:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
@Artemiis

9/10
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Thank you. I want to rate you so high, but your stables aren't full. I love your pets and pet names though, so I'll make it 7/10. 9/10 for the pets you have though.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
@ Raveneyes

Nice stable, I like the pink Crane and Big ups for Amidamaru! I love SK!

7/10

Could fill up that stable some more ;)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Well after getting a 5 in the ratings :( I put more effort on getting some more rare unique pets, almost got all of the taming challenges of molten front, just missing magria, and also was shocked when I tamed Chromehound the core hound that shares skin with chromagus, at the moment it is displaying a weird image on the web page, hehe would be kind of cool to have that mob as a pet

@ Fiftyfive 9/10 love your pets man, specially king krush, that is one dodgy lizard, probably after I finish camping magria will go and try to get king krush and then I guess ill stop hunting for rare pets :P its is driving me insane specially on a pvp server
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
@Dhuergar Your wolf dont have a name and he is level 87 i cam calling SPCA.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I give my own 1/10.... maybe less.
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Hunter
11/29/2012 09:58 AMPosted by Melix
I give my own 1/10.... maybe less.

I dunno. I like standard pets. If I could I would collect all of them and organize them by size and colouration, but I digress.

5/10.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]