Your stables please.

90 Night Elf Hunter
5/10 above me... Where are all the spirit beasts man. Otherwise i really think we need more stable space
P.S. Ghost is my ghostsaber from darkshore and MooMooMrGlow is my glowing angered arakkoa protector( dont mind all the MooMoo's, running guild joke)
Edited by Ihba on 11/29/2012 7:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Half of my new pets are showing up atm as AQ flying huminoid bugs atm lol. And i dont like this armory its not showing the glowing eyes on some of my pets.
Reply Quote
Midnighthunt, I'll give you a 7/10. The rares you have are nice, but the non-rares, eh. I'm not a fan. All in one's opinion though.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
@ Artemiis,

fantastic stable 10/10

Quick note about my stable. Benzin and Crispy are the Oil Stained Wolf, and Armored Battleboar, respectively.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
You tamed some kind of humanoid/ vampire thing and there for must be worshiped as a god of hunters

10000/10

look at the corehound, tall strider, and wind serpent pictures it's spectacular.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
@Rabindso

5/10 Nothing special really.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
@Rabindso

5/10 Nothing special really.

10/10 Mostly because I love a lot of your pets names :3

My barn is pretty empty still, so it's nothing special, but I do love the pets I have :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
4/10. There really isn't much in there. D: It woulda been a 5, but the Lucy Lawless pun.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
6/10 7/10 if your snake is a flying bug like the picture shows.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I has a maggot for a pet :D

to the one above me, 8/10 *so many pets with the same name :O*

Also my quilen isn't the right color in the armory. This is the right one of it - http://i.imgur.com/fa9T0.jpg
Edited by Qinni on 12/3/2012 8:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
^I'd say 9/10! It looks like you've been having fun with the new rares (I can tell by all those AQ models) and really isn't fun with the hunt the point?

I am also jealous of Patrannache. That bird still eludes me.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
^I'd say 9/10! It looks like you've been having fun with the new rares (I can tell by all those AQ models) and really isn't fun with the hunt the point?

I am also jealous of Patrannache. That bird still eludes me.

Yea I have :D the one I like the most is Snow, always wanted an arcane wyrm and now I got one!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Wish all your pets were visible Qinni. You have a very nice assortment and some cool names. I give you 9/10 only because i couldn't see them all.

I was checking out this posting at lunch today and decided I needed to show off my little Stable of pets. I love spirit beasts and have them all. I have a few non-rare pets but some have been with me from the beginning. Once I get that darned Pink Crane Bill will be let free. He is a tough one...

Conga Rats everyone on all of your wonderful pets!!!

BLIZZ WE NEED MORE STABLE SLOTS!!!!! PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Made a few changes in my stable. Got new serpent, wolf, and wind serpents. Wanna drop the wind serpent and get the new black firehawk.

Willowspaw I'll give ya a 7.5/10 would be higher imo with some better names. Great job on all the rares you've tamed, they deserve good names. But that's just my opinion. Good on ya for getting em though!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Awe I can't get the armory to expand on my iPhone. Oh well. Mine has a few empty spots awaiting a new shiny or two I'm sure blizzard will cook up. Had to say bye to a couple but just replaced em on my 2nd hunter. Ghost saber, humar, etc
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I nominate myself for having the worst stables in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
@ Melhunt

StevenSeagull=massive effing win in my book!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
8/10. Just for Happy. :3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
@ Reinhilde

10/10

Nice rare pet collection.

And omg what's with your serpent pet?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Hunter
Nothing impressive for me, I'll probably start collecting once I hit 90.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]