BwR Art Contest #2

66 Blood Elf Death Knight
THEME: YOUR FAVORITE MOMENT IN WOW
Since this could be difficult to fit into one image, for this contest you may submit a series of several images if you would like to.

RULES:
  • Any medium is fine, such as MS Paint, actual paint, scanned drawings, Photoshopped images, collage, etc - anything goes as long as you have put a personal touch on it.
  • One entry per person
  • Do not be a big fat plagiarizing plagiarist. Thel will know. He has seen all of the pictures that exist on or off of the internet.
  • I would like to tentatively say that you cannot win the contest two weeks in a row, but last week's winners should still submit something because it's fun. If you think this rule is stupid, let me know.

TO ENTER:
    Post your entry in this thread. Only entries submitted by 2pm Server Time on Sunday 12/1 will be considered. Post from the character you would like to earn the prizes on if you win. That's right. I said prizes.

TO WIN:
    Voting will take place in a separate thread. Whichever entry gets the most votes will be considered the official winner (unofficially everyone who enters is a winner and all that touchy feelly sort of thing). A link to the voting thread will be provided here when it goes up, which will be sometime on Sunday, 12/1. Do not post votes in this thread.

!!!PRIZES!!!
    If the winner is Horde I will mail them 100g and Yellow will mail them a surPRIZE from her bank!

If the winner is Alliance I will promise never to snub them and Joynal will mail them something awesome! She plays a lot so she probably has lots of awesome stuff.

Either faction: They get a thread about how great they are and at least one limerick written for them.

Either faction: Whether the entrant won or not, anyone should feel free to mail gold or prizes (not useless clutter unless you know they will like it) to anyone whose entry they really liked.

Best prize of all: Fun for everyone!

OTHER NOTES:
    Since most of the prize-awarding is going to be done by in game mail, submissions should be posted by characters on this server. Entries posted by characters not on this server can still win, they just won't get any of the prizes that need to be mailed.

This is just for fun, so anyone who has a little free time on their hands is encouraged to submit something. As amazing as our prizes may be, there's no pressure, and the judging isn't really based on anything in particular. So even if you don't walk around wearing a beret and framing everything with your hands and saying the words "juxtaposition" and "ambiance" a lot, give it a try. You might even win! And if you win you get prizes!
    Edited by Grimms on 11/26/2012 1:52 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    Submissions so far:

Post #3 http://i.imgur.com/gLrlJ.jpg

Post #30 http://i.imgur.com/Lke4D.png

Post #37 http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/daffodil002/myfirstpetbattle.jpg

Post #38 http://i.imgur.com/Oj7eZ.jpg

Let me know if I've missed any.
    Edited by Grimms on 12/2/2012 4:05 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    94 Undead Rogue
    When I get mail from Yellowflower

http://i.imgur.com/gLrlJ.jpg
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Warrior
    When I get mail from Yellowflower

http://i.imgur.com/gLrlJ.jpg

Now I want mail from Yellowflower.
    Reply Quote
    100 Tauren Shaman
    O.o

I'm totally going to do a thing, totally. But I don't has tiiiiiime right now.
    Reply Quote
    94 Undead Warrior
    O.o

Ditto, Dont Count the Contest out until the due date. Im abit for narrow entries.
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Warrior
    O.o

Ditto, Dont Count the Contest out until the due date. Im abit for narrow entries.
    Reply Quote
    Okay, due to the low submission rate for this one *cough* I am thinking the options are these:
    a) Extend the contest for another week
    b) Say !@#$ it and start a new one on Tuesday
    c) Make it a monthly thing rather than a weekly one

The holidays are a little hectic for most people, so maybe we should not have done one this week. In any case, the decision rests with the people.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Monk
    Okay, due to the low submission rate for this one *cough* I am thinking the options are these:

The holidays are a little hectic for most people, so maybe we should not have done one this week. In any case, the decision rests with the people.

a or c. ive been busy lately
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Paladin

I've been working everyday, occasionally 12 hours a day and will continue to do so at least up to next Saturday.

In other words, Im busy. >.<
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Warrior

I've been working everyday, occasionally 12 hours a day and will continue to do so at least up to next Saturday.

In other words, Im busy. >.<

extend. Holidays got in the way.
    Reply Quote
    100 Tauren Shaman
    Yeah, I also vote for extend. Too much RL crap going on right now, although I will probably manage to find time tomorrow morning to get something in. Probably.
    Reply Quote
    Extend it is!
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Shaman
    Yea sorry - I planned on submitting but with hosting thanksgiving this year - I did not have time >.< When are we extending it till? my house is empty again /prays to the Gods!

so I have some time to myself!
    Reply Quote
    94 Undead Warrior
    11/25/2012 09:11 AMPosted by Isabelle
    so I have some time to myself!

What kinda entry are you submitting, exactly? *eyebrow waggle*
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Shaman
    Oh behave you randy lil' devil!
    Reply Quote
    94 Undead Warrior
    11/25/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Isabelle

You know you wouldnt want me any other way. ~.^
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Warrior
    11/25/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Hooch

I tend to view undead girls as walking STDs.
    Reply Quote
    94 Undead Warrior
    11/25/2012 12:31 PMPosted by Malles

I tend to view undead girls as walking STDs.

and your like a Stinky Gynocological test. Blow it out your Methane release hole.

Some people. and their corpses. >: /
    Reply Quote
    11/25/2012 09:11 AMPosted by Isabelle
    When are we extending it till?

Next Sunday
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]