Server Merge?

90 Orc Hunter
Its like a ghost town out here
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
It's not in Activision Blizzard's best interests to do server merges.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Please? I really don't see a problem with merging some low pop servers so that we aren't FORCED to make level 1 alts on other realms to find groups for RBGs and other things. There's no reason you should be ignoring the problem of low population servers. If Dunemaul horde has a problem, they don't want to know how dead and barren it is on the other side. Find us a another low pop server with a slightly higher alliance population, and we'll be golden.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Soooo it's not worth buying MoP to come back here? Are there really no ally side RBG's happening? Is that an exaggeration? Is it at all possible to get them going on Dunemaul? I also don't understand all this cross-realm business. I feel dumb
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yea, it is pretty dead all around on Dunemaul for PVP and PVE. The Cross Realm thing was just a dumb idea. They took a great idea from The Secret World and tried to make it work here.. All it has done is cause aggravation to people for the most part (From what I have seen at least) All it is really, Certain areas you will see players from other servers. You can group with them and quest etc, but for the most part people don't. The biggest thing I have seen come from Cross Realms is the constant fight for Dailies and Quest areas at lower levels and the re-emergence of certain areas being cluttered with higher levels sitting around waiting to camp lowbies. They should do away with it, as well as do away with LFD imo, Would bring back a sense of community on the server and get people working together once again. All in All MOP is a great expansion and I am enjoying it. But they def. need to do something about the low population realms, I see more and more people leaving the server or quitting all together over it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]