What you have done.

90 Human Death Knight
So now we will begin to see the other side of what the faction traitors began in 3.2. With the Alliance all but gone and likely to have ZERO raiding guilds within a year, I now hope that all of the Horde on the server begin to see what they have done. You alone have killed your server and not just the Alliance side because a PvP Horde player that can't find an Alliance character isn't PvPing. I take solace that you will have to pay to leave this place like all those you forced away on the Alliance. Many friends left because of you, many friends quit because of you. You deserve far worse than the 20 dollar charge to enjoy WoW again. Memoirs, FH, TBA, Lawn Pirates and whoever else I failed to mention: I hope you quit forever.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
agree. horde made this server crap.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Yeah screw you horde and you're amazing pvp skills that drove the alliance away. I spit on your horde.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
TL;DR

Mom still tucks me in at night.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
FH
agreed, horde and all those traitorous guilds need to realize what they have done. This server was a beautiful, thriving, diverse, friendly, and super duper place at one point. Alas, we wish for a much simpler time, a TBC time. WE WANT JUSTICE
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
FH
What is going on
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
can i get a.........HORDE POWER!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So now we will begin to see the other side of what the faction traitors began in 3.2. With the Alliance all but gone and likely to have ZERO raiding guilds within a year, I now hope that all of the Horde on the server begin to see what they have done. You alone have killed your server and not just the Alliance side because a PvP Horde player that can't find an Alliance character isn't PvPing. I take solace that you will have to pay to leave this place like all those you forced away on the Alliance. Many friends left because of you, many friends quit because of you. You deserve far worse than the 20 dollar charge to enjoy WoW again. Memoirs, FH, TBA, Lawn Pirates and whoever else I failed to mention: I hope you quit forever.

Listen man, the reason why we are so dead is basically because all the well known guilds moved off the server PvP or PvE. There never really has been a well known PvP guild Alliance side until now. Mainly PvE. Horde outnumbered us about 3 years ago as well 2 to 1. Later I switched to Alliance and I realized that there were only about 2 to 3 good raiding guilds Alliance side anyway. Point being that it's not just the Horde that drove people away, it's the fact that people switched to Horde for a better raiding experience or wen't else wheres. The horde may have high numbers and there raiding experience is pretty good but they suck at PvP. Any horde will tell you that. Don't get me wrong met some pretty bad "A" horde who were a challenge but nothing all that great. It all depends what you are looking for in a server that makes it worth staying. For me and friends, we love being out numbered, we love the PvP, we love the battles with familiar faces. In the end, it's all good fun and what you make of it. More kills for us!!!

Stay Safe, Happy Hunting
Probasco
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
FH
11/26/2012 11:35 AMPosted by Probasco
The horde may have high numbers and there raiding experience is pretty good but they suck at PvP. Any horde will tell you that

agreed, i think the horde side pvpers are just garbage. Like super mega Kamayamaya garbage.

P.S. I didn't know there was an Alliance PvP guild, what is the name of it?
Edited by Steadfastjr on 11/26/2012 11:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
11/24/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Bvllicious
What is going on

That's basically my take on things as well.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
The horde may have high numbers and there raiding experience is pretty good but they suck at PvP. Any horde will tell you that

agreed, i think the horde side pvpers are just garbage.

actually.... this is very true xD

during my years as a gnome with the kind of moustache that would strike fear into any orc, I cant believe how bad Horde all were... your average pvp encounter as alliance was you vs two.. or three, or 10... which one vs two you can probably kill one or both of them(depending on your relative skill compared to their gear) while the 1v10... hope you are in TB and can bring guards or... find another toon lol

or using the 'for the horde'/'For the alliance' achieves as a prime example. alliance almost always chased off the horde SW raids (or ironforge pre cata when that was the main city) with whoever could be thrown together last minute with no prior warning... AKA a handful of people 5 to a max of 20 on a tuesday just before raid times (and quite a number of horde raid attempts I defended against had more than the 40 people)

every single for the alliance raid I lead and most of the ones I attended had some retard player who would swap over to horde and spam trade 'ERMAHGERD GUYZ ALLIANCE INC ON ORG/UC/TB/... ...' (ok.. they never warned about silvermoon) which would end up with the alliance raid of 40 versus ... the king, all Thrall's guards and typically 20+ horde by the time we actually got there due to that Intel.

blah blah rant over... now for the 2nd rant!

We had a fairly good pvp guild for a short time during cata running RBG's every single week sometimes multiple times a week but some dumb @sses reported him for 'spamming trade' and got him a temp ban of 3 days one time when he was the only one posting in trade (due to the total lack of alliance trade chat when I am not present... and << is not bragging.. it is almost a fact.)

that sort of stupidity had them transfered within a week, maybe two. and cost us a pvp guild.

Finally(for now) in regards to

11/26/2012 11:35 AMPosted by Probasco
Horde outnumbered us about 3 years ago as well 2 to 1.
it was actually around 200-300 alliance online at a time to 900-1200 horde around the time FL was out so more like 3 to 1 or possibly 4-5 to 1 depending on the day. Have not ran that addon in a while so I do not know current numbers.

TL:DR the majority of the horde requires two people per one alliance sometimes more, or to be higher levels higher than them.(even lvl 90 in no pvp gear vs 89 in quest gear is about a 100k hp boost over that 89)

Horde's average FTH was them rushing into SW to get wrecked by a handful of people
Alliance's average FTA was us rushing into a city knowing that they probably knew we were coming(and if it was too many horde at the king/queen, we skipped pulling the king/queen and just killed horde till some random multishot/aoe pulled the leader and wiped the healers lol)

We had a pvp guild but retards banned them off.

and finally Horde has far more people than alliance (to the point that blizzard actually added the 'horde can fight horde in RBG's) so the horde can slack off while alliance has to hone their skills to fight or get camped... and camped, and camped.
Edited by Taggthemage on 11/27/2012 12:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/26/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Steadfastjr

Murderous Intent...

To be brief, the great majority has a very strong PvP background with high rating's in the Arena or Rbg's. We are all very close and usually roll deep. Communication is key to why were are such a success and there are never clashing personality nor drama. We all share the same Ideal, I started off with 1 person grouping up with me at one time, now I have about 13. If you wan't to see a small group of Alliance fight off an Army of Horde, just come near the daily areas.

Happy Hunting
Probasco

Understand this, if you don't wan't to be attacked on a PVP Realm, get off. This game was built for PvP and it's nothing personnel, your just red.
Edited by Probasco on 11/28/2012 12:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
False. This game was made so that Ahveros and myself could play together. Get your facts straight.
Edited by Plant on 11/28/2012 6:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
11/28/2012 06:03 PMPosted by Plant
False. This game was made so that Ahveros and myself could play together. Get your facts straight.
this
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Dammit Tagg, not you too.
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Mage
O_O yeah... not me too!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
so cross realm world isnt on you pc lmao
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]